Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What do you want an opinion on chief
Summary for now:
2 miller claims - Light and Dr_Prof. and I don't scan anything on invests.
Zara has the most votes and Mango thinks Zara is scum who slipped.
Light is being accused of faking a miller claim and faking a post restriction by Dyna
Dyna is alright with a Mango or Hayumi claim
Desto and I think there are only 1 - 2 scum in the game currently. Could be wrong. And others think that's not the case.

And I think that's it so far. You'll have to read up to get a proper read if you want to.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Summary for now:
2 miller claims - Light and Dr_Prof. and I don't scan anything on invests.
Zara has the most votes and Mango thinks Zara is scum who slipped.
Light is being accused of faking a miller claim and faking a post restriction by Dyna
Dyna is alright with a Mango or Hayumi claim
Desto and I think there are only 1 - 2 scum in the game currently. Could be wrong. And others think that's not the case.

And I think that's it so far. You'll have to read up to get a proper read if you want to.
Nobody's asked me to claim tho

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don't think it depends on the person, it depends on whether it is your or someone else.

I've got very little reason to trust you, same as lind. I am giving benefit of the doubt bcs why not, let's see how it will play out.

Overall i'm not buying what you selling
Well for me as I said it depends on the person. I always take into account who is doing what and who has which tendencies.

I mean sure I don't expect anyone in the game to 100 percent trust me off the bat.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Yes, but accusing players by saying that it's possible they fake claimed as scum and is scum might not be the case. There's no evidence at all here.

I think you're tunneling a bit too much here.
Even if i am tunneling so what? It is an opinion of one person and they i choose to play.

Now it is an another thing you and light are giving me so much attention

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Status
Not open for further replies.