Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Another trash take.
You mean to say Japanese people taste amount to less than western people opinions. Most of the mangas are made by Japanese mangakas for Japenese people. Naruto and DBz both got good dub anime in the west while one piece got heavily censored dubbed version which was discontinued, which is why these two series are more popular than one piece in westm Either way the people of Japan love One piece more and one piece readers and sales are increasing every year worldwide.
Stop putting words in my mouth so you can fit your narrative. I didn't say anything about people from Japan having no taste. All I said is that the huge majority of One Piece sales come from Japan. One Piece failed with the worldwide expansion.

Let's say for example. ( Keyword example so you don't fit the conversation into your narrative ) You have country XYZ. Said country produces a game and it gets 30 million sales. But 28 million sales come from country XYZ and only 2 million come from worldwide expansion. It means that said game failed the worldwide expansion and it's only popular in XYZ country. Ofc it will be present in some rankings below/above someone.

Seth

โ€Ž
You unignored him just to look at Taylor didn't you :seriously:
Must be it.

@solis kun the tsundere of WG:finally:
Post automatically merged:

He needs to calm his shit down and learn to behave like a normal person and lose his teenager edgy persona.
Look at your previous replies kid. You got mad because someone insulted ur favorite cartoon.

Talking about teenager edgy persona:gokulaugh:

Stop putting words in my mouth so you can fit your narrative. I didn't say anything about people from Japan having no taste. All I said is that the huge majority of One Piece sales come from Japan. One Piece failed with the worldwide expansion.

Let's say for example. ( Keyword example so you don't fit the conversation into your narrative ) You have country XYZ. Said country produces a game and it gets 30 million sales. But 28 million sales come from country XYZ and only 2 million come from worldwide expansion. It means that said game failed the worldwide expansion and it's only popular in XYZ country. Ofc it will be present in some rankings below/above someone.
People are same everywhere. At the end of the day more people buy one piece than Naruto and DBz. One piece not gaining traction in the west, worldwide expansion is different shit.

Seth

โ€Ž
People are same everywhere. At the end of the day more people buy one piece than Naruto and DBz. One piece not gaining traction in the west, worldwide expansion is different shit.
Still, they failed the Global expansion. They could do better in that regard. You know this.

You're all worthless, your daddies must be crying in the bath right fucking now.

Spoilers tomorrow night
Why in bath:josad:

Must be it.

@solis kun the tsundere of WG:finally:

Look at your previous replies kid. You got mad because someone insulted ur favorite cartoon.

Talking about teenager edgy persona:gokulaugh:
The point of contention started with you being unnecessarily rude towards something that has to be taken as joke, you started posting things unrelated to one piece in the one piece chat room.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
โ€Žโ€Ž
The point of contention started with you being unnecessarily rude towards something that has to be taken as joke, you started posting things unrelated to one piece in the one piece chat room.
As far as I know Anything can be talked about in the waiting room.:pepecafe:. Its only spoiler and chapter discussion threads in which you have to stay on topic.

As far as I know Anything can be talked about in the waiting room.:pepecafe:. Its only spoiler and chapter discussion threads in which you have to stay on topic.
I don't know about that, but People posting straight sanami kisses was fine, but as soon as someone posted shanks buggy art which was clearly intended as a joke, and I posted two arts where two males were just standing together, they kept crying about yaoi and how they should post it in another chat. I mean how insecure are you.
In conclusion, They should stop being a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.