Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i'll write a sentence about dragon's part here: Dragon came to wano to meet oden to know about true history of world but since he was dead, dragon decided to find history and act accordingly and his tattoo is symbol of his conviction(and luffy was born in Wano)

@Pantheos this is kinda like teaser of my theory, should I expand on it?
The Dragon coming to Wano part shares similarities to one of the theories posted here by @Fiji. So you're telling me that Luffy was born in a Wano already ruled by Orochi & Kaido?

Marco is not close to yonko/admiral tier. His attack (in combination with Vista as well) was treated like a mere annoyance and an admiral accepted to go against him and his whole group of WB pirates combined (Jozu excluded) and Crocodile, while trying to get to Luffy. Him and the other WB pirates were also destroyed by the BB pirates, people that just a year before were instantly running at the sight of an admiral.

Though his performance with Big Mom was definitely noteworthy.

Marco is not close to yonko/admiral tier. His attack (in combination with Vista as well) was treated like a mere annoyance and an admiral accepted to go against him and his whole group of WB pirates combined (Jozu excluded) and Crocodile, while trying to get to Luffy. Him and the other WB pirates were also destroyed by the BB pirates, people that just a year before were instantly running at the sight of an admiral.

Though his performance with Big Mom was definitely noteworthy.
Marineford Power Scaling is absolute BS compared with the New World tho.

Oda had no idea how Haki was actually working in that shit.

Jinbei didn't know how to use it, even tho he fought Ace for 5 days, without Haki?

Akainu took hits com Marco and Vista while saying they were using Haki, but they couldn't damage him. Whitebeard was considered the Strongest Man in the World, but from what we can see of the power scaling on Big Mom and Kaido since then, shit is kinda weird.

Marineford is very inconsistent.

Marco's performance in Wano shows us that.

Marco did no dmg to Admirals after SNEAK ATTACKING THEM, even 2V1 vs Vista.

You "urr durrr amiral bad"

Kid who's weaker than Marco overpowers Big Meme and bruises her

You "Ur durrr it means nothing Lonko goat"
When did I say Admiral's are bad? You think comparing YC1 and Admiral is a massive downplay when YC1s are basically right hands to Yonko. No shame in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.