General Mafia General Chat

troy vertias souma syed nick skater slade ruff bounty Dave rota Dante chris kagura ehwee shottie misty

damm I miss them
Enryu my main man i miss them all especially my m8t Matt and that sexy Pimp SAD

& shottie I feel bad I didn’t actually meet up with her when I was visiting her hometown /:
ik dante and shottie, no idea who the rest r. might've heard the names nick n slade b4
feels sad man to reminisce on the past

are they retired?
Nick is the 12th supernova - one of The Godfather’s of OJ mafia. He’s on NF I forget what his name is over there.

most peeps are retired cause they’ve been playing mafia for over 10 years or close to it at this point

Zemmi

GodMommie
Enryu my main man i miss them all especially my m8t Matt and that sexy Pimp SAD

& shottie I feel bad I didn’t actually meet up with her when I was visiting her hometown /:

Nick is the 12th supernova - one of The Godfather’s of OJ mafia. He’s on NF I forget what his name is over there.

most peeps are retired cause they’ve been playing mafia for over 10 years or close to it at this point
Crugr or something like that.

:choppawhat: Pizza, I don't remember that.
Impel Down Reg we had to continue on discord cause OJ was down for like 3 days you were Domino your flavor was Pizza and I guessed it early in the game that you were Domino cause Domino Pizza and everyone thought I was delusional for tying those together but it was the only thing that made sense and I tried to get you lynched or targeted for like 2-3 phases and we lost cause you got super buffed when Magellan died. I asked protect to go on someone but they protected me and that person I asked to be protected died and we lost cause I think Shottie was jailed or something like that haha

I was Bon-Chan
For some unknown reason, I and @MUUGEN have never played on the same side 😂
]
we’d own I mean we were op enough together through 2 whispers a day.:gokulaugh:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Impel Down Reg we had to continue on discord cause OJ was down for like 3 days you were Domino your flavor was Pizza and I guessed it early in the game that you were Domino cause Domino Pizza and everyone thought I was delusional for tying those together but it was the only thing that made sense and I tried to get you lynched or targeted for like 2-3 phases and we lost cause you got super buffed when Magellan died. I asked protect to go on someone but they protected me and that person I asked to be protected died and we lost cause I think Shottie was jailed or something like that haha

I was Bon-Chan
]
we’d own I mean we were op enough together through 2 whispers a day.:gokulaugh:
Oh yea now I remember xD I thought you were talking about actual food :gokulaugh:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Was talking to the dead chat and thought maybe some of us who has access to the official game could get together and play.

I actually have scrolls that need to be used lol.

Man my memory is really bad xD

Everyone remembers everything and I'm trying to remember where I left my car keys an hour ago lol
I only remember this one cause I was right and no one believed me but I had so much fun playing it.

I only really remember the games where I really had fun playing them