Status
Not open for further replies.
:okay:

So you think one of them is scum or not? Also, there's plenty of people including myself that are unsure so I don't know why you would care how you're perceived. I know I don't, as shown by my flip flopping around and trying to learn literally as much as I can about everyone before switching and/or sticking with a vote. Even if someone were to push that angle, kind of like how you said I was going back and forth? idgaf honestly.
I dont think Zara is that scummy, and i wont sheep vote to be appease people.

But watch, no matter what Zara flips.someone will come tomorrow on me for exactly what i said

It is D1, literally nothing to go on besides he said she said.

Yea sure sheeping Zara or Mango or Solis is easy to do. I would personally like people to justify their votes

Dyna Not So Might?

So fifth post into the game on 430 is Dyna asking Juliet why we should trust Millers. His next post on 431 is even more pingy. I don't really think Juliet not wanting to think about the Millers is super suss, yet Dyna jumps to the conclusion that Juliet could be working with 'them' (as in plural Millers?). He also said how 2/3 of the Miller claims are 'high profile players' that could of rolled Wolf and using the Miller claim to avoid an invest. This is just not a great post because these are among his earliest posts and it seems like he's already trying to place some doubt over the Miller claims not only in general, but for angle-shooting reasons that those Miller claims are high profile players. Just odd logic all around here.

Post 432 is Dyna call Kira but then not really having an adverse reaction to it? Like, how do you call someone the main antagonist of the game (shade) but then just kind of casually toss that comment out and do nothing about it? Literally five posts later on 437 Dyna instantly retracts his Kira statement on Lind simply because Lind said 'I'm not Kira'. Back tracking maybe?

Post 434 is Dyna shading Hayumi giving an admitted early impression list because they didn't give reasons. If it's just a gut check read list, why does it need reasons? In Dyna's first few posts in the game they've already managed to shade Juliet and Hayumi as well as doubt the Miller claims. Post 460 is more shade on Hayumi for apparently trying to shift conversation away from the Millers.

Post 444 brings up the idea that Light could have faked his PR. Weird.

Post 476 is kind of pingy to me. Brings up the idea of how flavor wise, three Millers could make sense, but game wise, there's definitely a Wolf among the Miller claims. There's just a ton of talk about the Miller claims not being legit from Dyna and this post almost makes me feel like if the Millers do flip Town, Dyna would just say something like 'well I guess it does make sense based on flavor' and deflect and blame for doubting Millers. Of course I'm not saying trust the Millers unconditionally, but Dyna seems to be trying to make it a point to create doubt around their claims.

Post 484 more shade on Lind for his claim of not being able to be investigated. This is the second time he's tried to attach Kira to Lind's name and if Lind was really Kira, I'm not sure why he'd even take a chance admitting he couldn't be scanned if he was really Kira.

Post 599 is interesting because this is the second time he says he thinks he's going to be killed and possibly framed as attempting suicide. I understand that the second part was a joke, but it really did feel like he thought he could be killed and was trying to suss Light for being the one responsible. Post 606 he doubles down on Light being the one to kill him. Just odd conviction here. Post 618 show Dyna is hanging onto his Light suss because of his Miller claim and then having a PR. Not sure either of those are enough to convince me Light is 100 scum.

Post 671 is interesting to me as well because Dyna told me that speculating on setup was pointless. But if that's the opinion he holds, I feel like that kind of contradicts him sussing Light for mechanical stuff he can't prove, because at this point, aren't we both speculating on shit?

Posy 705 is another pingy post for me. Why is giving a read list a scummy thing to do? I didn't really see anything wrong with Hayumi giving a few Town reads and then providing reasons as to why he believes they're Town. It just seems like yet again more shade from Dyna without a lot of legit reasons.

Post 985 literally pops on just to ask if anyone claimed yet. Why?

Post 1017 I already commented on this post before but it does seem like Dyna is somewhat concerned with how his voting pattern looks to other people. Being that self-conscious about your vote isn't a great look. Not to mention he was concerned with both being accused of protecting a scummate and for sheeping.

Post 1027 uses a joke post to brush away any necessity of him responding. He hasn't really done any defending, just accusing.

Vote Lynch DynaMight

I think there is enough here to warrant a vote. Dyna has done some serious shading over the Miller conversation and in fact I'd say the majority of his points are focused on the Miller claims and how others have reacted to that. I think it's an easy way to keep your foot on the gas a little and seem like you're moving, however, I don't like how much he focused on all then Miller shit. He also shaded Light, Juliet, and Hayumi for reasons I thought were a bit weak and took some hoops to jump through. Overall, there hasn't really been much conviction with Dyna and he seems to be happy shading people.

Dyna Not So Might?

So fifth post into the game on 430 is Dyna asking Juliet why we should trust Millers. His next post on 431 is even more pingy. I don't really think Juliet not wanting to think about the Millers is super suss, yet Dyna jumps to the conclusion that Juliet could be working with 'them' (as in plural Millers?). He also said how 2/3 of the Miller claims are 'high profile players' that could of rolled Wolf and using the Miller claim to avoid an invest. This is just not a great post because these are among his earliest posts and it seems like he's already trying to place some doubt over the Miller claims not only in general, but for angle-shooting reasons that those Miller claims are high profile players. Just odd logic all around here.

Post 432 is Dyna call Kira but then not really having an adverse reaction to it? Like, how do you call someone the main antagonist of the game (shade) but then just kind of casually toss that comment out and do nothing about it? Literally five posts later on 437 Dyna instantly retracts his Kira statement on Lind simply because Lind said 'I'm not Kira'. Back tracking maybe?

Post 434 is Dyna shading Hayumi giving an admitted early impression list because they didn't give reasons. If it's just a gut check read list, why does it need reasons? In Dyna's first few posts in the game they've already managed to shade Juliet and Hayumi as well as doubt the Miller claims. Post 460 is more shade on Hayumi for apparently trying to shift conversation away from the Millers.

Post 476 is kind of pingy to me. Brings up the idea of how flavor wise, three Millers could make sense, but game wise, there's definitely a Wolf among the Miller claims. There's just a ton of talk about the Miller claims not being legit from Dyna and this post almost makes me feel like if the Millers do flip Town, Dyna would just say something like 'well I guess it does make sense based on flavor' and deflect and blame for doubting Millers. Of course I'm not saying trust the Millers unconditionally, but Dyna seems to be trying to make it a point to create doubt around their claims.

Post 484 more shade on Lind for his claim of not being able to be investigated. This is the second time he's tried to attach Kira to Lind's name and if Lind was really Kira, I'm not sure why he'd even take a chance admitting he couldn't be scanned if he was really Kira.

Post 599 is interesting because this is the second time he says he thinks he's going to be killed and possibly framed as attempting suicide. I understand that the second part was a joke, but it really did feel like he thought he could be killed and was trying to suss Light for being the one responsible. Post 606 he doubles down on Light being the one to kill him. Just odd conviction here. Post 618 show Dyna is hanging onto his Light suss because of his Miller claim and then having a PR. Not sure either of those are enough to convince me Light is 100 scum.

Post 671 is interesting to me as well because Dyna told me that speculating on setup was pointless. But if that's the opinion he holds, I feel like that kind of contradicts him sussing Light for mechanical stuff he can't prove, because at this point, aren't we both speculating on shit?

Posy 705 is another pingy post for me. Why is giving a read list a scummy thing to do? I didn't really see anything wrong with Hayumi giving a few Town reads and then providing reasons as to why he believes they're Town. It just seems like yet again more shade from Dyna without a lot of legit reasons.

Post 1017 I already commented on this post before but it does seem like Dyna is somewhat concerned with how his voting pattern looks to other people. Being that self-conscious about your vote isn't a great look. Not to mention he was concerned with both being accused of protecting a scummate and for sheeping.

Post 1027 uses a joke post to brush away any necessity of him responding. He hasn't really done any defending, just accusing.

Vote Lynch DynaMight

I think there is enough here to warrant a vote. Dyna has done some serious shading over the Miller conversation and in fact I'd say the majority of his points are focused on the Miller claims and how others have reacted to that. I think it's an easy way to keep your foot on the gas a little and seem like you're moving, however, I don't like how much he focused on all then Miller shit. He also shaded Light, Juliet, and Hayumi for reasons I thought were a bit weak and took some hoops to jump through. Overall, there hasn't really been much conviction with Dyna and he seems to be happy shading people.
I'll play along

Show me any post where i actively pushed for any of them.to be lynched

I'll play along

Show me any post where i actively pushed for any of them.to be lynched
It doesn't matter that you didn't push or vote any of them, you shaded them hard and tried to create doubt surrounding those players. Not only that, you tried to create doubt around the Miller claims.

But why don't you peek at my case on you?

;)

Guys, what's the vote count? If there isn't enough traction on a mango wagon I'm down to switch my vote since some of my town reads aren't feeling it either. But I don't wanna lynch Zara tbh, and I'm not sure about solis yet. I haven't personally interacted with him yet either.
Who else you thinking bb?

Dyna Not So Might?

Vote Lynch DynaMight

Go off with the iso period, I wanna see what happens with this.

[Vote Lynch DynaMight]

Status
Not open for further replies.