Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You and @MonsterZoro must be kinda in hype mode, King vs Sanji literally happening this chapter even it was for shorttime.
@Zoro D Goat
You predict that Sanji face both also happen lol. You guys get big fucking dick Ws with this incredible spoiler. I watching over discussion and you guys deserve these big Ws, celebrate this amazing chapter guys.

Zoro fans also can be hyped it seems like Marco was knocked out by King for shorttime with is also a big hype.

Zoro+Sanji vs King+Queen could became a insane battle if Oda spend same love as he did for Luffy against Katakuri or Lucci.

Cannot wait anymore!!!
I am in spain
:hapnoel:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
You and @MonsterZoro must be kinda in hype mode, King vs Sanji literally happening this chapter even it was for shorttime.
@Zoro D Goat
You predict that Sanji face both also happen lol. You guys get big fucking dick Ws with this incredible spoiler. I watching over discussion and you guys deserve these big Ws, celebrate this amazing chapter guys.

Zoro fans also can be hyped it seems like Marco was knocked out by King for shorttime with is also a big hype.

Zoro+Sanji vs King+Queen could became a insane battle if Oda spend same love as he did for Luffy against Katakuri or Lucci.

Cannot wait anymore!!!
no i tihnk they will split off like black maria and brook they wont be tag teaming its more like enies lobby situation

Btw, why the fuck are people bashing Hawkins?
Didn't know pirates should fight "fair".
Fuck that shit.
Dude's got a cool gimmick power and knows how to use it to give himself an edge. He'sdoing exactly what he SHOULD be doing.
Hawkins slandering has always been crazy considering how he embodies what worstgen always wants, someone that is constantly aware of powerlevels and always acts according to the best chance of success.

G

Gorosei Informer

Welp I was only 12 hours off from the spoiler release time! Only...

:sanmoji::robinsweat::emohiyo:

HOLY FUCK THOSE SPOILERS THOUGH, WOW! THE TRUE ZORO AND SANJI TEAMUP IS FINALLY REAL!

I was hoping it to happen even more after FIshman Island where Oda showed Zoro and Sanji blocking those Hody goons to protect Luffy, this feels like a sort of callback to that too?

:zosmug::lumazed::stealthblack::finally:

Hawkins linked to Kid? Wtf? I don't like where this is going and he can just link to anyone I'm assuming who is nearby too regardless?

:chopoff::wonderland:

Oda finally seriously and massively making up for his portrayal of Sanji over and after the TS? Is this real life? Or is just fantasy?

All these fight updates but no Inu vs Jack too? At least Neko has reached Pero finally.

I'm glad we're getting more info on King too FINALLY!

The Zoro and Sanji stuff sound fantastic overall too, this is some Prime/Classic One Piece right here!

:fujilaugh::ace:

Also the Flying 6 are officially defeated? So much for their Zoan recovery aside from Ulti and Page One so far ofc. At least we're moving the plot along and Toei will extend the fights a lot more in the anime anyway ofc.

Onigashima falling really is the new "Namek blowing up" if not worse by this point?

:lusalty::nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.