Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep with the Bad comdey Yonkoclown, Marco couldn't harm any Admiral not even when he gang on Papakuzi the best he could've do is to a punching bag for the Great Papakuzi while Big Meme bravly run-away from a chicken like a chicken 🤣🐠
BM grab marco like a chicken where as coward Lizaru has to attack marco from behind with help and still couldn't put him down what a weakling lol :shame::cantseeme::denzimote:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You know, I’m now pushing for Strawhats vs Kaido.
Yes, I was THE MAIN Zoro vs King guy from before Zoro even went to the roof

But now, it’s weird how the strawhats are kind of fine despite all their fights. Like what the hell is Brook going to do? What has usopp even done. Franky is fresh as fuck… now I have this feeling that Oda wants Zoro and Sanji to walk out of this relatively fresh too, or at least fresh enough for all the strawhats to go to the roof.
They're going to fight Big Mom.

Onigashima is going to fall in 15 mins.... even if adult momo holds the island up idk if he'll hold it up long enough for all these fights to conclude.

That time limit of 15 minutes is really messing with me. Even if Momo replicates his father's feat of enduring that hell for an hour, is that really enough time for kaido and his commanders to get put down?

Especially when we know how long Luffy vs Cracker & Katakuri went.

While idc about wano & this arc overall, I feel like this was all to easy for the alliance. It lowkey feels like a bait & switch, but at the same time I'm ready to move past this.

Status
Not open for further replies.