• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Guys.

A convo between Marco and Kaido would be so cool
Kaido the Drunk: "Wororororo, Marco! It's been a long time! Since your old man and my former crewmate is gone now and go out gloriously did he too, why not join my crew instead and be my Ace? Especially with such a wonderful, powerful Zoan?

:kaidowhat::ace:

Marco the Pineapple: "Be your what?"

:beckmoji::lusalty:

Seriously though, I've really been looking forward to Kaido and Marco meeting and seeing how they interact and their shared history with Whitebeard at least. Also Kaido would really want Marco's DF if not Marco himself on his side surely.

Killer would rather die than fold on Kid. I just look at it as a Checkpoint. If Oda has plans for Killer to beat Hawkins at his own game I’m all for it. Fuck that pasty fuck, bout time he gets his shit kicked in.

Anyways if Killer loses or dies, it’s a wrap for Kid pirates. They’d be juxtaposed with Luffys never ending success. It is what it is.
Killer won't lose or die bro. The only checkpoint I see is the Kidd Pirates raise after Onigashima.

I don’t even care if Kaido neg diffs Marco, I just want to seem them interact/talk cuz it’d be interesting.

Big Mom and Perospero talking with Marco about the remnants is lowkey one of the raid’s highlights.
I mean I don't know what they'd have to talk about?

Kaido knew Whitebeard from his youth, but Marco is no closer to him than he is to Linlin, and they barely got in dialogues in with her.

Yo so we assume that Doflamingo >>>> King >> Queen ?

Cause my flamingo Boy litterally no-diffed the vinsmoke failure a few weeks ago in Dressrosa. And his soldier Vergo negged him too and broke his shin.

And now Sanjit the cucklord clashed with Ling and Queen togheter, theses Kaido cucks commandor are really fucking weak. I bet Doflamingo's jacket would beat them like it did against Sanjit.

Status
Not open for further replies.