Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
He took attack from team of 3 YCs. He would get hurt, but doesn't mean he is knockout. You get hurt in fighting YC, but doesn't mean Sanji is 'weak' when he is fighting even when Zoro arrived.
DUDE IDK ABOUT ALL THAT IM JUST GOING BASED OFF WHAT KOREAN SPOILER LEAKED TO US

I ALREADY SHOWED U THE TEXT DIDNT U LOOK IT UP?

wait wtf nOooo lol
its Queen vs Sanji all the time
when king join he got Fucking KO same as RS sanji vs King scene
:milaugh:
Nah, this isn't Zoro. Sanji fighting 3 YCs is more feat to him as getting hurt doesn't mean you were 'knockout' especially he fighting into the chapter before Zoro arrived. Your desperation really on you when 'ZKK' got debunked again here :kayneshrug:.

@Seth @Peroroncino GET FUCKING NEGGED GODDAMNIT!!!!!!

SANJI NEGS UR HEADCANONS AGAIN!!!!!

YALL BOIS LUCKY I GOTTA GO TO WORK RN AND PUT MY PHONE UP!!!

JUST WAIT TILL I GET FUCKING HOME ON G IMA GET ON YALL MFS ALL ZOLOFANS FINNA GET IT!!!!

YOU BETTER IGNORE ME CAUSE IM GOING ON A FAT ASS RAMPAGE JUST WAIT MFS!!!!
We will wait for you
smash all ZKK retards bro
:lumazed:

Sanji received his Raid suit for a reason. Outside of clear power ups (Raid Suit, Enma, Future Sight and Internal destruction/Barrier/ACoC Haki) their growth rate between arcs is rather small. So small they, according to Zoro himself, don't really notice it. And that statement was made by Zoro by a time each of them had a proper all out fight each arc to grow, while Sanji post the Doffy encounter had no real fight. Just a little skirmish with Daifuku and Judge.

Stop assuming characters just get a random stat boost out of nowhere that makes them jump in tiers.
So we gonna act like the PUs for SHs between W7 and EL like it never happened? Oda will make SHs as strong as he wants them to be for plot it doesn’t matter if it makes sense or not. Sanji is a prime example of your sudden boost in stats whether you like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.