Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They do... it's specified in talk that Marco says "star player is here" after Zoro gets back up. And that's what the chapter is named after.

SH star player and second strongest.
I am back on spoilers and neither talked about it and the star players might be both of them given spotlight is on Zoro and Sanji, not one person as I don't think everyone is on Zoro when they teaming on Sanji which might be on both. Don't make up headcannon here.

Not that I think ZKK happens, but why're people acting like this chapter prevents ZKK from happening?:choppawhat:
Fandom is like this. Both sides take even the smallest of the things to fit their agenda either ZKK or anti ZKK. In long run, it doesn't matter. Oda will do whatever he wants and people do reverse engineering with panels that support both of the claims and say how right they were.

Again he doesn't even fight ugly women either. Your on dumbass if you thinking he isn't doing anything or won't fight Yonko. Sanji fighting Kaido, but Zoro try on Big Mom given he didn't harm her much into the fight with Yonkos. Big Mom too much on fragile guy :suresure:.
He won't cope with that. He got put to sleep by commanders, he ain't touching Kaido 🤣🤣. Queen will his high point of the arc. Wake up to that fact and stop dreaming. Sanji ain't a winner like Zoro :funky:

After your ZKK theory is debunked, we couldnt believe your theory anymore
:gonope:
Idc for ZKK, m8. Never did. Go through the history if you want.
I am back on spoilers and neither talked about it and the star players might be both of them given spotlight is on Zoro and Sanji, not one person as I don't think everyone is on Zoro when they teaming on Sanji which might be on both. Don't make up headcannon here.
Here:

TalkOP:

Zoro comes back to life.
Marco: The "hanagata" is on the scene. (A star actor/player)

:bamathink:

There's nothing head-canon; literally confirmed by TalkOP. And yes, that's a reliable source; we use it for official spoilers all the time.

People should really get over Sanji vs Doffy. Sanji has grown stronger. He is on the same lvl as YCs now doesn’t matter if it makes sense or not it’s how it is now.
Yeah bullshit. His powerup is the Raid Suit. He was fighting Queen in BASE. You were all just wrong, and don't want to accept it.

Like I stated before, Sanji ~ Jinbe since Fishman Island, who is clearly Top YC level.

Status
Not open for further replies.