Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over, now i'm gonna wait for Khan to react to it. :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Pacing was trash, dbz ugly looking shit. Elephant gun for 5 minutes long..

Only the end was great. And even then it looked like kaido was trying and even shouting when the club hit luffy.

Fuck this
Like always, i'm one of the few that are gonna enjoy tonight's episode. :wellwell:
I predict "the pacing is trash", "trash filler to extend the fight", "DBZ sound effects", "Toei sucks", as always. :kayneshrug:

:lawsigh:

and the way they made Luffy as the one attacking him first rather than Kaido's speedblitzing him... yeah he tanked a freaking King Kong Gun while also attacking Luffy at the same time, but at what cost??? Why cant they stayed true to that one moment in the manga, it's not like it was streched by a lot? VERY weird choice, I must say
Choice to make episode longer.
They could have very well made a speed blitz beautiful otherwise

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
and the way they made Luffy as the one attacking him first rather than Kaido's speedblitzing him... yeah he tanked a freaking King Kong Gun while also attacking Luffy at the same time, but at what cost??? Why cant they stayed true to that one moment in the manga, it's not like it was streched by a lot? VERY weird choice, I must say
I admit Luffy is too stronk in this anime

Choice to make episode longer.
They could have very well made a speed blitz beautiful otherwise
they could've made Raimei Hakke so beautiful with all the streching they could add in that attack, their overdramatic lighting effects (bcs this is an appopriate and much appreciated moment to use that) and I wouldnt mind at all! not only it was a lightning based attack, but it was also a single attack that was able to put Luffy to rest. But no, they chose a completely different approach... Idk why they did that eventhough they could stretch any scene including Kaido speedblitzing Luffy just perfectly fine if they wanted too.

Status
Not open for further replies.