Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sanji has CoO feats. I think the parasite was really a plot driven things. Doffy didn’t catch once base luffy up there a Luffy who wasn’t even some times in G2. In G3 he called it slow yet he did t use parasite either.
if Sanji and Luffy fight Luffy would need G2 and Sanji could clash with G2.

Oda chose to hype Doffy and wanted to remove Sanji from the field.
Most of Sanji's COO feats are just basic COO stuff that almost every COO user can do. People just overhype it using feats like "He sensed Tashigi's tears." I agree Sanji's defeat was a plot-driven move, but still, it is what it is. Luffy was able to follow Doffy even in base as long as he had COO. He dodged Over Heat mid-air, for example.

Meanwhile Sanji was struggling way more profusely in KOing PO than Jinbe in KOing WsW. At least AP wise the former likely performed better albeit Sanji wasn't exactly going all out either and Jinbe likely was.
You litterly answered yourself, sanji just with basic kicks damaged PO while jimbei went all out on wsw.
You cant compere them like that

With how well a lot of the Straw Hats still are, especially Jinbei / Brook / Chopper / Usopp / Nami, i think we might see them all fighting Kaido at the end, just like Thriller Bark, the arc that setup Wano for the first time.
Nah, I still think all the SHs minus Luffy and Zoro will hold off CP0 from getting their hands on Robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.