Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he can and Doffy is just really durable

Jimbe is a tank and took a magma fist in the belly but Jimbe is a stationary target and G4 really really hit like a truck. We saw how Kata with coated arm was sent flying etc.

G4 also destroyed Cracker armor.

Jimbe can take one or two maybe but he can’t take many of them head on. In 20/30 min Luffy will hit him many times.
Yep, and i would argue Jinbe > Katakuri as well in regards to durability. Katakuri has FS and Logia type powers for a reason.
I don´t think people get how extraordinary taking weapons or slicing/piercing damage with only your body is. Luffy could not even protect himself from Hody or Bellamy with just Haki, meanwhile Jinbe could do that vs top tiers to a certain degree.
I really do not see DD as durability monster, like at all, and my stance to Doflamingo should be clear as upper level high tier.
Red Hawk already did him good, it would have never landed without tag team Law Luffy of course, which is a different issue, but shows his durability is average in the high tier spectrum.

Jinbe being a stationary target just underlines he would get hit more often, not how many targets it would get to bring him down.

There is no way to scale Cracker´s armor in this context. The highest attack it stopped was Elephant Gun, which DD also stopped with ease, later G4 got through his Awakening strings.

Status
Not open for further replies.