Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...he-one-trick-pony-and-the-soulless-one.11075/

The Soulless character

With last 2 points in mind I'll just say it - Zoro lost his soul as a character. If Sanji lost his morality and sanity, Zoro lost his soul. He was stripped of his personality, of his Vice Captain role and adventures and was transformed into 1 dimensional character whose whole purpose in arcs now is to fight and fight and fight and to be a servant to Luffy and be ready to denounce his dream for him. That is Zoro, the Soulless. And if personally believe Zoro is the reflection of a certain part of his fandom. Quick to lash out, always ready for a conflict and angry af. If you are a chill Zoro fan that enjoys Zoro for who he is you will know about whom I exactly talk about and you will agree with me that is the case. If you are the person that sees yourself in what I said about then this thread will most likely go ape shit crazy. I am not satisfied how Oda took Zoro and stripped him of his personality and made fighting his only personality trait. Zoro was a way better character pre TS and even tho he was a hard ass then too at least he wasn't an Edgelord that only serves to fight people.

I was laughed at when i said this
I agree, zoro was a real character up until dressrosa.
At least he questioned luffy's captain position if he didn't display CoC at FMI, and screamed at luffy to get serious at punk hazard.
Dressrosa and the peca/bird cage situation is where he truely lost his essence.

Status
Not open for further replies.