Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matter of taste.
If and how traveling with the Strawhats is bringing Zoro closer to his dream is debatable but it´s pretty much the only dream of the Strawhats not connected with Luffy reaching his dream. Even if it happens at the same time, the dreams are not really connected, unlike Franky and his ship, Brook reaching Laboon on the other side, Robin and history, Nami and maps, Sanji and All blue, Jinbe and fishmen...
The only one that is equally shaky is Usopp becoming brave warrior and Chopper curing all diseases, but hte latter will probably happen at Raftel.
I'm a big supporter of the idea that zoro=luffy, but damn, this wa a reality check.
I won't deny i didn't have doubts about zoro already abondoning his dream at thriller bark, but i just didn't want to belive it especially after zoro's comment on luffy's CoC and him saying he'l become WSS at dressrosa, but now i undestand that zoro's ambition became secondary under making luffy the pirate king.
The journey isn't helping zoro's ambition, even making a black blade is just a waiting game basically.

Oda ruined a badass double spread with a stupid and cringy statement.

I though the reason zoro came to onigashima was to cut kaido to pieces and avenge yasui, based on completely personal motives.

Oda: fuck that, he's only fighting to make luffy the Pk.
It's a vague statement though.
I have been wondering about the same. The first time I saw it being used is on our forum.
It goes back at least to 2018, the beginning of Wano.
Well shouldnt the protest start a few chapters ago where bandaged Zoro and Sanji agreed on Luffy's figuring something out so he will surely win? As in Luffy is the one that's having a real chance to win instead of any of them?

The reason i'm disagreeing on ZKK is because it will interfere on Luffy's surpassing Kaidou as both Luffy and Kaidou want to be PK. Luffy can't become more valuable PK candidate than Kaidou if he doesn't surpass Kaidou himself or if apparently any other fighter, like Zoro or any other fighter, is individually sufficient to beat him. This is a line that only Luffy should manage, just like how Yamato and Zoro root and depend on Luffy to do his thing like he said to Arlong: "I'm not a swordman, i can't cook or navigate etc...but the only thing i can do is defeat you."

Thats my view on this, but for the ones that want Zoro to become the strongest ever in OP etc, i understand if there's something that implies against their favoritism regarding Zoro's powerlevel.
Luffy would definitely surpass Kaido if his crew member took the kill. By your logic Zoro was never allowed to fight in the first place, and Luffy will be back to square one if Kid and Law beat Big Mom.
I feel bad for all the Zboys who didnt notice that this chapter pretty much confirms ZKK:josad::smoothy:
This chapter doesn't mean anything to Zoro vs Kaido one way or the other. It does look less likely but it in no way confirms that Zoro stops here.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It's a vague statement though.

It goes back at least to 2018, the beginning of Wano.

Luffy would definitely surpass Kaido if his crew member took the kill. By your logic Zoro was never allowed to fight in the first place, and Luffy will be back to square one if Kid and Law beat Big Mom.

This chapter doesn't mean anything to Zoro vs Kaido one way or the other. It does look less likely but it in no way confirms that Zoro stops here.
Quite the contrary this chapter pretty much confirms ZKK

I'm a big supporter of the idea that zoro=luffy, but damn, this wa a reality check.
I won't deny i didn't have doubts about zoro already abondoning his dream at thriller bark, but i just didn't want to belive it especially after zoro's comment on luffy's CoC and him saying he'l become WSS at dressrosa, but now i undestand that zoro's ambition became secondary under making luffy the pirate king.
The journey isn't helping zoro's ambition, even making a black blade is just a waiting game basically.
Yep, i am pretty sure Zoro faced challenges he would have never faced otherwise, but he might also have faced different challenges if he went on his journey alone, we will never know.
He might also have never met Mihawk and got a reality check and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.