General Mafia General Chat

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm unsinkalbe :josad: You weren't the only ones who were unhappy after that game, I got lots of complaints how lots of abilities were used on me for me to keep coming back into the game.

Sometimes sub back ins are neccessary to keep the game in good condition but I understand where y'all were coming from.
I remember first weeb you kept suspecting me even after all the scum outed themselves :josad:

The hardest part was Dazai who was playing amazing as town, got killed first and then subbed back in for an inactive scum player. It broke my heart lynching him.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I remember first weeb you kept suspecting me even after all the scum outed themselves :josad:

The hardest part was Dazai who was playing amazing as town, got killed first and then subbed back in for an inactive scum player. It broke my heart lynching him.
Me accuse sweet innocent Lindl NEVER, breaks my heart you would even say that :doffycry:

Zemmi

GodMommie
In bastard game when everyone sus me as a town and when I feel alone, Scum is better when you had scum chat to enjoy when the game thread is already bad for me.
I do prefer being indie and working alone or be town xD

But if I had to be part of a scum team, I hate when there isn't a scum chat to talk in and I don't know who the other members are. I think it's a silly mechanic I have seen but luckily it is only rarely but I guess some people enjoy it.

I think that was allowed in the MM games. Nana and me wanted to be a Hitman duo.
Can't speak for others but i allowed it in mine, no one made it tho

Closest i had was when i made that teacher from HP with voldemort on the back of his head

professor was miller wheres voldemort was SK i think, or cult