Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I was asked in the dead chat if this was really a balanced game.

The issues with the rules of this game that followed the old rules is allthe information dumps. You have to have the ratio really high because scum usually destroys the other scums in games like this because it's easier for them to find other scums in this game, not understanding they actually need the other ones to win, that is why I have about 50/50 ratio in games.

I will have to think carefully about the new rules with the set up, likely will mess it up at first but I will get it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The biggest a**hole in the Fate franchise. First he killed a man, then abused that guy's daughter. Gross.
Don't forget the Church basement where he sacrificed orphans for Gilgameme to use their life force when he didn't even need them in the first place.
----

Thanks for the game, @Zem and for inviting me to play in the first place. I'm glad I did actually, had a lot of fun with this one.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Don't forget the Church basement where he sacrificed orphans for Gilgameme to use their life force when he didn't even need them in the first place.
----

Thanks for the game, @Zem and for inviting me to play in the first place. I'm glad I did actually, had a lot of fun with this one.

I'm glad and thank you for joining, because I knew this wasn't a the type of game you normally play.

Status
Not open for further replies.