Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

TBH I don't mind Zoro fighting Fujitora. I like Gravity and shit, and god damn it if Fujitora doesn't have the best design among the Admirals.
It's a fantastic setup, Fujitora is the perfect Admiral for Zoro imo. His design and personality are fantastic and he really likes Luffy.
Plus Stampede and Treasure Cruise claimed and tried to show Zoro is equal to him lmao. That's nuts imo even as a Zoro fan but not as much post rooftop fight ofc.

I think Fujitora is from Wano and him amd Zoro have a really interesting dynamic including as fighters.

I'm hoping for exactly the same with Green Bull and Sanji if not Kizaru and Sanji instead ofc.

I Don't see why Zoro and Sanji stans downplay any admiral fight like WTH they are all OP but it seems that for some reason fighting Fujitora or Kizaru is considered weak or bad for them.
Fujitora was only serious against Zoro in Dressrosa.

That Stampede fight is only a teaser of their actual fight. Fujitora spamming gravity and meteor attacks would be sick.

It's a fantastic setup, Fujitora is the perfect Admiral for Zoro imo. His design and personality are fantastic and he really likes Luffy.
Plus Stampede and Treasure Cruise claimed and tried to show Zoro is equal to him lmao. That's nuts imo even as a Zoro fan but not as much post rooftop fight ofc.

I think Fujitora is from Wano and him amd Zoro have a really interesting dynamic including as fighters.

I'm hoping for exactly the same with Green Bull and Sanji if not Kizaru and Sanji instead ofc.
Fuji and Ryu probably won´t be part of the Marines in the final war.

Reasons why Sanji is clear of Zolo
- already fought 3 commanders (king, queen and Perospero)
- boosted Robin’s confidence
- saved Chopper and kept his spirit up
- Black Maria has fallen for him
- considered the wings of the pirate king while Zolo was sleeping
- carried Zolo
- better observation haki than Luffy
Eh black maria was just playing him not really love lol

Status
Not open for further replies.