Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep proving your reading comprehension is low. I asked you why weren't you sussing any of the other Ryu voters, I didn't say look away from me. I'm right here boy, yet you can't even string a sentence together answering my questions. You don't defend yourself or answer any questions. Is this how Town should play, but just being stubborn and ignorant?
Those 9 people will get their turn too. Right now you are here and i am talking to you.

Is it a problem i am focusing on you? Why so nervous? Heated? I thought you have 0 heat on you? Why so nervous then

That's not an answer. Deflecting again. Explain to me how my posts are nervous. I'm simply replying to what you're saying. Should I just keep quiet then? Are you that afraid of me replying to you?
See. You are highly heated, aggressive, lashing out. You lost your cool the moment someone pushed you a bit. Panicking and not going to sleep despite saying you feel safe

If you feel so safe then me pushing you shouldnt not bother you at all

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Those 9 people will get their turn too. Right now you are here and i am talking to you.

Is it a problem i am focusing on you? Why so nervous? Heated? I thought you have 0 heat on you? Why so nervous then
Actually Destroya is one of the least nervous players per se I know. So I really wonder what part of his post you really see as nervous?

Also yeah I am halfway up. I am not a fan of CFDs D1. Especially if the target is someone like Ryu.
Ryu always has solid night actions.

I would have voted Mango out last DP because Zara for me was more towny. Because Mango was more wolfy or less towny. Hard to judge whats towny or nah when not in the whole picture.

Wont be super active today. But I will try to be uptodate.

Status
Not open for further replies.