Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you right.
I hope that Zoro with hardening blades was not able to do any major damage to him.
But the paneling make me think that it is the Wano version of the pacifista.
Yeah the parallel is there just visually. But Sanji did nothing yet with DJ on Queen after blindsiding two times, if this is the same, i can´t imagine Sanji not doing anything, yet Zoro inflicting serious injury.

Wait… so it was a scene similar to the Doffy’s 5 colored strings attack on Sanji?
Where he was falling… not completely out, then suddenly got back up with Zoro?
Might be that manner given Sanji tanked their attacks, but able to be on his feet before going back to attack them with Zoro. His tanking on 3 YCs makes him one of the most durable characters in the series as well damaging both YCs. Zoro and Sanji will be on tier with Macro after this.

Yeah the parallel is there just visually. But Sanji did nothing yet with DJ on Queen after blindsiding two times, if this is the same, i can´t imagine Sanji not doing anything, yet Zoro inflicting serious injury.
What you on? Sanji have hurt Queen prior. Denying he did damage when Queen need Hybrid for him and even King went Hybrid is dumb if you think Sanji is not powerful threat. He never sneak attack on Queen, speed blitz doesn't mean your sneak attacking especially one of the issues is Queen took his eyes off from him to attack the crew which is on him, not Sanji when your in an fight with a opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.