Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno bro,I’m just judging based on portrayals and why would i be insecure lol i like Sanji’s character or used to like him.
Those aren't bad points if you don't think able to hurt the enemies and getting compliments from them is more especially in this fight facing 3 YCs and tanking their attacks while fighting is a big feat. Idk how you think this is 'bad' thing when it not.

Sanji with his weak ass non existent AP attacks.
Diable Jambe was an attack that existed pre timeskip and Sanji still uses that with Oda refusing to show Sanji with Black haki.Sanji will also most probably finish his fight with Queen with the same pathetic Diable jambe,Oda literally is out of ideas here.

Fujitora wasn't trying with him. Even using gravity, Zoro got sent to the ground easily while had bigger fighters with Luffy, Law, and Sabo and Doflamingo didn't even see him on his worth while calling Sanji was a strong guy. Don't BS there, bruh and we know Law saved Zoro and Enma is only thing got into his scales. Don't be stupid. Yeah in that arc Yeti Brothers knockout Zoro easily too while Sanji in nerfed stated fight off Vergo and doors were heavy damage by his kicks. You do know they are same material as one Whitebeard couldn't break too. It more featworthy than 'bad' if your really putting this him having trouble with 3 YCs who see him as a major threat is a 'bad' thing. Your insecure there, bruh.
Excuses, excuses and more excuses. Just mentioning that Law had a better "fight" with fujitora shows your level of delusion, the dude could barely even move with a much lower level of gravity. Fujitora didnt even properly fight Luffy since Luffy was yelling where he would atack.

Are you realy going to try using fucking Vergo as a hype point for Sanji? LMAO.
:suresure:
Damn man, do yourself a favour and stop making a complete fool out of yourself, Sanji got some minnor feats this chapter soo be happy with those and dont try downplay Zoro for no reason just to try to hype past moments where Sanji made a clown out of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.