Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King and Queen aren't one-shot, which means he is on YC lvl, not Yonko lvl.
We have seen multiple yonko snd yonko level characters FAIL to one shot Commander level guys

Big mom did not one shot marco. Kaido and big mom did not one shot any supernovas

So, i dont know where you came up with, “every attack from a yonko can one shot commanders”… And where you came up with “Zoro is yonko level if he one shots king with any attack he has”

it seems you are forgetting certain aspectsvof the arguments you are presenting

Not necessarily, but it should be a mid diff fight, the dukes in sulong 2v1 low diffed jack and they were able to cut kaido in the same manner tatsumaki did.
How is Jack relevant to King?
Can Jack fly? Does Jack have a Meito? Is Jack a part of a special race that can manipulate fire? Does he have a powerful beak? Was he winning in a 2 Vs 9 against the scabbards 20 years ago?

If not, don't mention Jack when it comes to King unless you are one of the "Calamities are around the same level" idiots

We have seen multiple yonko snd yonko level characters FAIL to one shot Commander level guys

Big mom did not one shot marco. Kaido and big mom did not one shot any supernovas

So, i dont know where you came up with, “every attack from a yonko can one shot commanders”… And where you came up with “Zoro is yonko level if he one shots king with any attack he has”

it seems you are forgetting certain aspectsvof the arguments you are presenting
When? Kaido one-shot Oden, Big Mom handle Queen (Though Queen is one of the few YCs to hurt an Yonko), etc.. You guys are the one to talk Zoro after his team fight he is able to one-shot YC even being Macro. Don't go back on your word now that you are debunked on this again.

Not me, your toxic side talk about Zoro is able to one-shot YC. We told them that is headcannon, but as they are they get toxic if you put canon on them.

Not really, but your not understanding point of hypocrisy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.