Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know how much fight was long for and It's team attack on him which is puts Sanji had to fight 3 guys at once, not one on one. Dumb to put this especially Zoro did this on Hakai when he got saved and you guys put it as feat. Don't be idiots here and hypocrites. Sanji get big feats fighting 3 YCs on his own.
Queen can't touch sanji, so the only one who can do it is king, it is not a combined attack too, and perospero got stopped by marco.
It's fine though because it means that king can't one shot sanji with a sneak attack, the same way sanji couldn't oneshot queen with a sneak attack.

1 comment like this is half the page
Sanji >>> King
Queen >>> Marco
Marco >>>>>>>>> King the fodder fuck
Queen =< Zoro

Sanji > King > Marco >>> Queen = Fodder fuck zoro

2 yonkos KO zoro & end up with bandaged cross
2 yonko commanders are neg diffed by Sanji its not even fair lmao lol

YC3 King(KOout enma zoro by unnamed attack) vs Zoro
YC1 Queen vs Sanji (YC++)

hahahaah:milaugh: fainted from king and queen attack?! Loool:gokulaugh: some bums here were trying to down play 2 yonkos combined attack and Zoro still didnt faint:steef: yall bozos never learn do you:jordanmf:
Zoro fainted from Kamazou and Gyukimaro. You do know this make Zoro worse this way and thinking 3 YCs able to need to hurt Sanji to make him groggy give him feats, nothing weak on hypocrisy on the 'hakai'. Don't be idiots here :kayneshrug:.

Yep. Give him background to Impel Down as a big shot, Advanced Ryuo, his own BoAT, fire bending skills, awakening zoan, graded sword, COC and so on.

Dude has been eating attacks from Marco in base since the rooftop fight started and even ended. Meanwhile Lho's Lho and Co gets wasted by a few hits. And they wanted to take on King lmao
King solos the entire troup lol.
Now I understand why Jack call them out for staying back if they can' take even more hits then 2-3. WsW did go down by two attacks.
I don't even know if WsW was legit YC4 lvl at this point. If Pero beating Neko, showing awakening I don't see WsW and Sasaki as YC4lvl characters anymore. At best high veteran lvl.

Status
Not open for further replies.