Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you think about it..
After luffy,yamato and zoro succumb to their fatigue

Jinbe,Sanji, and Franky will be carrying the crew.

if an admiral shows up during their escape..
someone will have to act as a Decoy and sabotage the marines

Sanji not using his RS now against his opponent just confirms how he'll utilize it next...prolly :)

Another pre-post wano scenario might be the battle to defend Wano against the marines . and there are many possibilities the way it might go down
. Assuming that the samurai recover after just 3 days later they still wouldn’t be in peak condition to deal with an admiral with a fleet
i reckon the scabbards could hold their own.. with the minks and knowing that SHP move forward.

Being called "you idiot" by a guy like you, Moe, is like being called "you bald" by Professor X. :gokulaugh:

Cook is the most overrated character in the fandom and that's fact, loser. :kata:
Jew, your idiot because your talk about me as person who isn't even here anymore. I called you this when you understand your stupidity and not call me another user over your 'Moe Fetish'. Don't blame me on your headcannon as 'ZKK' is debunked again and you don't admit it.

Nah, Moss is most overrated character in the site and that is true here :kata:.

Jew, your idiot because your talk about me as person who isn't even here anymore. I called you this when you understand your stupidity and not call me another user over your 'Moe Fetish'. Don't blame me on your headcannon as 'ZKK' is debunked again and you don't admit it.

Nah, Moss is most overrated character in the site and that is true here :kata:.
Oh, calling me an alt account again? That is so Moe of you. :gokulaugh:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
They be on the denial and say 'this doesn't count' even though Oda called them 'Wings of the Pirate King', putting them equals and this chapter confirms it more.
Dont forget, Sanji didnt even train for the battle while luffy and zoro did.... So in wano Sanji was actually confirmed stronger than zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.