Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet you kept being the only one to bring up stalking all the time. :luffydab:

Or maybe you should stop pretending Zoro hasn't schooled Kaido on the rooftop already? :brootea:
Post automatically merged:

Says you. :gokulaugh:
You guys were one who told me he is on Youtube. What do I say when your stalking a guy and yet think he is on here because your headcannon :suresure:?

Kaido one-shot Zoro. When did Zoro fight Kaido on his own? He got helped by his team and got one shot easily :milaugh:.

Nah only you mean :kayneshrug:.

King still haven't used his hybrid mode. It's confirmed he's stronger than Marco because Marco fought him longer than anyone else and still couldn't push King to use his strongest mode.

I really hope Sanji you can do more than just make Queen bleed a little. So far it seemed like Queen is his version of Kaido. The Scabbards could make Kaido bleed but still couldn't defeat him or cause any major damage to him.

The Zoro hates are back in and out full force because Sanji was not out by YCs while Yonkos couldn't knock Zoro out. They are even back to pushing the "Zoro was knocked out by Killer" headcannon because in their mind Zoro beating Killer in tug of war with the scythe immediately after he was hit never happened. To them Zoro was actually unconscious of that time.
:milaugh:
These two statements back to back confirm your bias, fucking funny.

DJ Sanji knocking Hybrid Queen around lol. Basically confirming that Doffy and King are far superior to Queen.

Zoro again coming in with the highest AP, cutting King who no sol kawamatsu's and Izo's attacks.
King is still not in Hybrid which means he was matching Marco in the same form as before.

Sanji getting knocked out is understandable, he is in base after all

Or maybe you should understand that Luffy did better than Zoro on the rooftop with low haki and he's gonna do even better now and Zoro isn't gonna fight Kaido?
Rooftop was a mid fight, not a main one, so It isn't relevant enough to say "Sanji should must be there", If It was a main fight what does tell you Oda wouldn't have put Sanji there?
That tells me Cook is not good enough for top tiers. :cheers:

And of course Zoro is not good enough for Kaido. 'Cause Zoro already proved himself better than Kaido by exposing Kaido as a fraud while bailing Luffy out consistently. Why would Zoro want to be good enough for Kaido anymore? :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.