Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait. Sanji got beaten. King and queen beat Sanji. He gets knocked out. Then perospero comes and tries to kill him as he is knocked out and Nekomamushi saves him.

Chopper got beaten by Queen and Perospero BUT WAS NOT KNOCKED OUT.

So… Chopper > Sanji, right? Chopper wasnt knocked out unlike Sanji
You beaten as him coming back to fight them? Yeah that is knockout. Zoro must have been out for days than as Kamazou and Gyukimaro beat him easily while 3 YCs are needed to hurt Sanji and he tanked that and got back to fighting.

I mean he was about to be knocked out before Sanji saved him and beat them on his own.

By your logic, Chopper > Zoro then given Zoro couldn't beat Apoo and need Drake's help. Zoro got fainted by nerfed Kamazou. Why is he above Chopper?

san
Wait. Sanji got beaten. King and queen beat Sanji. He gets knocked out. Then perospero comes and tries to kill him as he is knocked out and Nekomamushi saves him.

look at the level of this comment, stupidity

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

You think they will tag team one chapter then go separate?

:lusalty::queenhear::luuh::saitahu::kaidowhat::kuzanope:

I'm still holding out for it, we'll find out once the ends and Kaido falls if its true or not, one way or another.

I wouldn't mind if Oda did something really unexpected with Kaido instead of ZKK or even give him a grandiose last stand like Whitebeard got or and he just dies satisfied getting the epic war, battles and death he always wanted.
A glorious warriors death in battle?

Oda could still tie ZKK into this and I'd definitely enjoy it but honestly, as long as Kaido gets a well written death or twist with his fate and character, I don't mind ZKK not happening personally.

What Zoro has accomplished this arc on the rooftop is immense imo amd honestly I'm already beyond satisfied with him in terms of combat feats now.
I honestly never expected him to fight 2 Yonkos (in a group ofc) and to tank their combo attack especially!

Whatever Oda has planned for Zoro in its still gonna be amazing imo, especially with the likes of Mihawk, Shiryu, possibly the sword Gorosei, getting the Nidai eventually, wherever the fuck the Shodai is and whoever has it, the storyline with Ryuuma, Kuina, all the Shimotsukis, his own family the Roronoas and his full backstory etc.

I think Oda is focusing on battles now as we went do long without proper and fun battles but he's gonna do some insane lore, current plot and character backstories, developments, reveals etc after this.

I'm really enjoying how he's handling Sanji here too, it finally feels like beginning of the real comeback he's truly deserved.

I got a lot to say on Sanji too, positive and interesting stuff but I'll do it in a seperate post, this one is already extremely lengthy by now I imagine.:rolaugh::vistalaugh:
Why need ZKK when we have

Zoro vs King
Zoro vs Red Hair Pirate Swordsman or Ben Beckman
Zoro vs Mihawk
Zoro vs Fujitora
Zoro vs CP0 Swordsman or CP0 Second Strongest
Zoro vs Gorosei Gandhi(Young/Prime)
EOS Zoro vs EOS Killer
EOS Zoro vs EOS Helmeppo

We don't need ZKK, we need just great zoro fights

You are dumb if you cant get that 2 yc aint doing shit to even one yonko. We dont even have full summary so why you acting like you have read the whole chapter? All we know is he fought two yc and fainted in the same chapter. If he was equal he would have been with luffy and zoro in rooftop but intead as a gag character he was used for gag. Doesnt even hace coc and has shown nothing that he can do to damage a yonko
Your dumbass here and I am not able to understand what you talking about. What are you saying?

Sanji fighting them on the chapter and still is fighting them while Zoro got one-shot and is not on the roof and we know he is gag in bandaged cross one. Don't be hypocrite and we know Enma help him to get into the scales there. No BS here there.

Status
Not open for further replies.