Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Dragon Ball Super spoilers!!!!!!

Vegeta in his new Form is bullying Granolah! He is way faster than him and is just beating him up. He then let himself hit by Granolah, he had some blood running down from his mouth, but he was smiling at him like a crazy MF like it didn't do anything!!!
I love these food names lol

The argument that 'Damage doesn't affect combat ability' is literally wrong. When you take too much damage it affects how long you can fight. Vs Lucci, Luffy could only do that last strongest Jet Gatling to finish the fight, afterwards he couldn't carry on fighting or even move.

Likewise Zoro only had 1 Asura attack in him as he was at his limit due to having broken bones all over his body.

i.e affects 'combat ability'
That's the whole point. Luffy could barely move prior to, and not move at all after that Jet Gatlin, and yet it had zero effect on the the strength of his final attack.

This kind of thing isn't limited to One Piece either.

In all fairness… Chopper did bigger feat this arc than kidd Lol
But I can agree with Marco or Yamato case

Kid the same guy who didn’t take damage in his punk rotten form besides the lightning attack with big moms homies and even before that he blocked most it.

Suplexijg dragon kaido the size of a mountain. Stopping big moms sword and overpowering her.

Fighting big mom alone for multiple minutes before law arrived.

Tanked multiple big mom attacks.

To say chopper has better feats is delusional

Kaido himself admitted luffy kid and law all found a way to surpass his durabillity.

Status
Not open for further replies.