Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have money, they spend money and then make money marketing the players that they've spent money on, in this way they are always within the FFP. They are controlling the market, true.
But If they manage to bring Cr7, Messi, Ramos and Neymar in the same team, that'll be the dream come true for many football fans including me.
My issue with this… no offense to France… but French football league is so trash and boring that no one is watching…

Literally no one will give a fuck about watching PSG unless it’s Uefa Champions League…

I said no offense Lol
And it’s true!
Can you honestly tell me how many views PSG match in french league match is getting compared to teams from Spanish teams, Premiere League, or even Italian teams.

Even the German league have more popularity and views by public than French league… The same league which is dominated by Bayern For basically entirity of time lol

This is like sending the stars to freaking an isolated island and you’re asking me to care about watching them play in an environment where there is no competetion

I said no offense Lol
And it’s true!
Can you honestly tell me how many views PSG match in french league match is getting compared to teams from Spanish teams, Premiere League, or even Italian teams.

Even the German league have more popularity and views by public than French league… The same league which is dominated by Bayern For basically entirity of time lol

This is like sending the stars to freaking an isolated island and you’re asking me to care about watching them play in an environment where there is no competetion
Have Marceille and Lyon be bought by some ultra rich owners and the french league would become a new pseudo-La liga of the world. Especially in this period of time where La Liga is facing a finacial crisis that could make it hit rock bottom like the Serie A several years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.