Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
redon:

On the subject of Tobiroppo, I would wait to see the chapter before drawing conclusions about them. That part is curious.
Me, @Paperchampion23 , @Tejas , @Steven , @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS , @Hanzo hattori , @Bounty and @Sentinel during reading this:

Black Maria is finished, but since Who's Who and Sasaki didn't have a conclusive ending they may have awakening as the 2 strongest Tobi Roppo.
BM and Ulti beeing knocked out make sense, however this give me hope that Pageone(without awakening) come back and WsW and Sasaki showing awakening new forms.
Would really hype me if they come back with awakening, since awakening is rare and only big shots having awakening(Doffy and Kata), it would proof that at least WsW and Sasaki play at the high lvl of pirates.

Doffy crew: Had one awakenend user(Doffy)
Kaido crew: Have six awakenend user(Kaido,King,Queen,Jack,Wsw and Sasaki)(ofc if the theory about them having awakening is true).

In case my theory about YC4lvl having awakening would be true.

Do Sanji fans like Lafitte or Burgess as their Blackbeard Fight? Imo Both Ass and it should be that Horned Guy that terrorized the North Blue
Burgess is trash but Lafitte is the only character in the series that went past Mihawk's CoO and even surprised him a little. He is nothing to joke about imo. Honestly, the horned guy looks trash to me dunno why. Sanji stans do deserve a good BB fight I think.

Fujitora is for Zoro 100%, but don't you think that Kizaru fits more for Sanji? And Greenbull vs Yamato maybe?

:kayneshrug:
Sanji won't face a stronger opponent than Zoro, never lol. C3 are the strongest admirals. Kizaru for Zoro is so obvious like King vs Zoro.
Greenbull is for Sanji, dude for his introduction talked about he didn't eat for 2 years and love girls lol.

Right now I feel kaido is going to be a secondary threat, and island falling to be the primary source of danger. Just like hody and noah. Will zunisha come to save or oda will use adult momo plot...... The ending of wano seems far more underwhelming to me than what I expected which wad already low.

Status
Not open for further replies.