Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well we didn't ask him who did he invest, sent action too
Let's see then lmao. @Zara who did you wanna invest?

please explain how useful my results would be if scum or a dumb impulsive vig killed me on night 1
Scum probably wouldn't kill you. You had heat on you early. That could be worked over again during other days.

Ladies and gentlemen

We have a traitor among us.

No one claimed he got arrowed.

If we go by logic - Keicho and Kira's dad used arrow to give people powers. If you would pay attention to Mango and Ryu both of their roles got their powers from Keicho and his arrow.

Zara's role is the one turned by Kira's dad and he doesn't have STAND

Those that have STAND power if hit by an arrow will either die or get REQIUEM Stand
Those that do not have a STAND power if hit by an arrow will either die or get a normal STAND

Going by what i know about myself i can 100% confirm that certain roles in this game that can gain stand power if hit by an arrow. Likewise i suspect those hit by an arrow are turned into cult or cultafia

Considering Arrow was used it means someone either

A) died
B) got normal stand and convert
C) got reqiuem

I suspect Kira's dad started with the arrow and he used to turn someone into a cult member.

Zara claimed a character that got the stand via Arrow and now with bulletproof vest and invest ability it is obvious Zara did not have a STAND and was subjectable to converting!

And if i am not mistaken it was said that Zara will be protected too so using vest on N1 was silly

With that ladies and gentlemen i believe Zara should be lynched
Option now are:

Zara who claimed Teru got culted, but isnt that a bit too risky for scum to do ? Given that Hayumi said he would be on him and there is a high chance he would be watched since he claimed to be invest.

The Angelo role, i find the lack of kills Ln a bit interesting. So it could be that Angelo starts weak then gets turned into SK with the Arrow?

Someone else got found out and got culted, though that one is less likely.

But yeah its kinda weird you didn't prioritize your invest @Zara given that a lot of heat was on you and Hayumi publicly saying they would be on you.

please explain how useful my results would be if scum or a dumb impulsive vig killed me on night 1

when you were doctor, you protected yourself every night. But somehow the idea of me wanting to protect myself for 1 night is so stranhe to you?

the bullet proof was a one shot so its not a big deal lol
You’re failing to understand my point. You were almost lynched. You weren’t because you claimed. And today instead of giving us an actual result to prove yourself, you did fuck all

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
bro how can you accuse me of lying when hayumi’s quote is literally right there
why would someone protect the invest alone if the person who investigates is killed and wont even be alive to share the invest the next day?

i may be inexperienced and english may not be my first language. but i aint a fool to believe this shit.

Option now are:

Zara who claimed Teru got culted, but isnt that a bit too risky for scum to do ? Given that Hayumi said he would be on him and there is a high chance he would be watched since he claimed to be invest.

The Angelo role, i find the lack of kills Ln a bit interesting. So it could be that Angelo starts weak then gets turned into SK with the Arrow?

Someone else got found out and got culted, though that one is less likely.

But yeah its kinda weird you didn't prioritize your invest @Zara given that a lot of heat was on you and Hayumi publicly saying they would be on you.
Teru was the safe choice. Imagine if Arrow was used on Josuke or Jotaro. Or basically any person that has a stand

I have no clue what an arrow used and dropped even means ☠️
When stabbed with an arrow you get a STAND or you die. But if you already have a stand you get stabbed you either die or get REQIUEM STAND which is like a far better version of a normal stand

In the story Kira's dad - main bad guy - used the arrow to make an army to protect Kira and Teru ( Zara's character ) was one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.