Status
Not open for further replies.
why would someone protect the invest alone if the person who investigates is killed and wont even be alive to share the invest the next day?

i may be inexperienced and english may not be my first language. but i aint a fool to believe this shit.
because maybe hayumi has an ability to prevent abilities being stolen

or maybe has an ability to make it so i cant be roleblocked or my results can be tampered with

why would hayumi single out only helping my investigation power if they could protect me? They would just say “ill protect you zara” and nothing more

What the hell Juliet, I was literally the only one talking to him today, and then about him with Lind

I can’t tell if you’re just purposefully making up stuff that isn’t there as scum, or you’re just that off this game.
woof woof

During my catchup was when I recently woke up and do you expect me to remember everything on day 2 when I was still half asleep? Of course I would question you when I won't be able to remember some stuff for recently waking up.

When stabbed with an arrow you get a STAND or you die. But if you already have a stand you get stabbed you either die or get REQIUEM STAND which is like a far better version of a normal stand

In the story Kira's dad - main bad guy - used the arrow to make an army to protect Kira and Teru ( Zara's character ) was one of them
The more you talk, the worse Zara’s character sounds. But then why claim that?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Ladies and gentlemen

We have a traitor among us.

No one claimed he got arrowed.

If we go by logic - Keicho and Kira's dad used arrow to give people powers. If you would pay attention to Mango and Ryu both of their roles got their powers from Keicho and his arrow.

Zara's role is the one turned by Kira's dad and he doesn't have STAND

Those that have STAND power if hit by an arrow will either die or get REQIUEM Stand
Those that do not have a STAND power if hit by an arrow will either die or get a normal STAND

Going by what i know about myself i can 100% confirm that certain roles in this game that can gain stand power if hit by an arrow. Likewise i suspect those hit by an arrow are turned into cult or cultafia

Considering Arrow was used it means someone either

A) died
B) got normal stand and convert
C) got reqiuem

I suspect Kira's dad started with the arrow and he used to turn someone into a cult member.

Zara claimed a character that got the stand via Arrow and now with bulletproof vest and invest ability it is obvious Zara did not have a STAND and was subjectable to converting!

And if i am not mistaken it was said that Zara will be protected too so using vest on N1 was silly

With that ladies and gentlemen i believe Zara should be lynched
Option now are:

Zara who claimed Teru got culted, but isnt that a bit too risky for scum to do ? Given that Hayumi said he would be on him and there is a high chance he would be watched since he claimed to be invest.

The Angelo role, i find the lack of kills Ln a bit interesting. So it could be that Angelo starts weak then gets turned into SK with the Arrow?

Someone else got found out and got culted, though that one is less likely.

But yeah its kinda weird you didn't prioritize your invest @Zara given that a lot of heat was on you and Hayumi publicly saying they would be on you.
All I got from these two posts is that Zara's character got a boost from being hit by the arrow? So now he's the cult.

But damn, can't believe we lynched poor Ryu with such a strong invest looking back. @Zara smh.

woof woof

During my catchup was when I recently woke up and do you expect me to remember everything on day 2 when I was still half asleep? Of course I would question you when I won't be able to remember some stuff for recently waking up.
I don’t expect you to remember it, but then either ask or look it up, but don’t paint a false narrative. I suspect Ratchet a lot and there’s no dropping that

You’re failing to understand my point. You were almost lynched. You weren’t because you claimed. And today instead of giving us an actual result to prove yourself, you did fuck all
because your point is dumb obviously, theres nothing to understand

if i got killed, i cant give “fuck all”. There is nothing wrong with a townie protecting themselves for one night

if you cant wrap your head around such a simple concept then thats your problem

what a hypocrite lmao. You assume hayumi meant they had a doctor ability to protect me when they never said that

but im using tmi because i took hayumi literally when they said they would only help my investigation ability
Why presume steal ability? That is very very very specific

Roleblock? sure
Rolecrush? sure
Redirect? sure

But steal is way too specific

Status
Not open for further replies.