Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These sanji moments aren't doing anything for me because when have sanji get shit on alot post time but now his up against YC it just makes the moments feel empty it's just oda needs sanji to this with YC for plot but zoro showed what he can do with cutting mountain pica and then power up with enma makes what he has shown feel more earned , until I see sanji bring something new or a power up these moments against yc will feel empty to me.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah, that's the point. He was comparing Doflamingo to HIMSELF. He was stating that the Supernovas were "playing little pirate games" as you get a shot of Kid being beaten to a pulp by Kaido.
lemme get this straight. in kaido's mind:

kaido ~ big time pirate
supernova ~ playing little pirate games
doflamingo ~ weak for being taken out by the said supernova

so, kaido > supernova > doflamingo. how does that make doflamingo look good lmfao?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Are you actually retarded? It's MULTIPLE Supernova, not 1.

And ironically, Kaido will be taken out by those Supernova he downplayed.
doflamingo got packed by 2 supernova. kaido's fighting 5 of them and then multiple other fighters at the same level.

the difference between the supernova back then to them against kaido now is night and day. but doflamingo is low admiral level

:kobeha:

doflamingo got packed by 2 supernova. kaido's fighting 5 of them and then multiple other fighters at the same level.

the difference between the supernova back then to kaido now is night and day. but doflamingo is low admiral level

:kobeha:
Again, are you actually retarded? It was 2 Yonko, Kaido + Big Mom vs. 5 Supernova. Now it's spread Luffy vs. Kaido, and Law and Kid vs. Big Mom.

And yeah obviously they got stronger. Kaido/BM are stronger than Doffy.

yeah act like kaido didnt pack up the 9 scabbards , 3 supernova almost all by himself and then is gonna pack up yamato right now.

there's no way you make this look good for doflamingo lmfao
I'm not trying to make anything look good for anyone. It's stating facts. I don't hold grudges against fictional characters like some idiots around here.

Kaido and Big Mom are the old gen, and the Supernova are here to take them down too, not just Doffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.