Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
idk about that. i just commented on sanji's AP on that attack being weak enough that doflamingo could block it without using haki.

for the record, i dont think sanji would try to stop a warlord like doflamingo without using haki. he 100% used it imo. else it's just asking to be killed by mingo.
you confident that doffy didnt use haki when its not showing.
you confident that sanji use haki when its not showing.

you…a CLOWN
:gokulaugh:

1) Galley-La was not their true strength.
2) Kaku said it was not their true strength, and he can notice the mentality change.
3) Zoro says he is stronger than back then.

Pretty straightforward what it is proving.
What is it you're arguing here? I agree they got stronger in between. Just like sanji. This is further enforced by zoro saying exactly that. Meanwhile they get powerups on the way to ennies lobby.

Doffy beats the pathetic ass of queen easily. Remember Jozu? He was at Doflamingo mercy. Doflamingo is far more versatile and better fighter than Queen. Queen is just a target.
Jozu was at doffys mercy ?? Are you sure ? Ph cos jozu did not react and just watched doffy and crocoboy converse?? It's like yall are braindead. Yalls argument always sounds like this, apoo beats the whole verse cos he can attack you easily. Or apooo is stronger than luffy , cos he knocked out luffy . My man use your head for once . Bm sent Cracker to defeat luffy cos doffy lost . Think about it.

yeah an attack that was meant to kill reiju.

"all zoro did was take one combined attack from two yonko for a moment and had broken bones" ok dude. lets leave out how that attack is by far the strongest attack we've seen in the series yet. even if it was shanks in the place of zoro (without teleportation from law ofc) i expect shanks to be very roughed up after tanking that attack. yall love to downplay that feat and use it in other arguments where the conversation doesn't involve zoro at all.

but yeah it is reasonable to assume that sanji (who was fighting on par with the likes of daifuku in that arc) ~ 1/2 of big mom's attack with which she intended to kill reiju.
Where did I downplay? I just said you make that feat as if Zoro fought 2 yonkos simultaneously when he just took an attack for a moment. We are just pointing out your double standard and your hypocrisy when your favorite is involved. Fighting on par? See all Sanji did was just to block Daifuku sword attack with leg. That is not even DJ. Now who is downplaying. There is a panel that Luffy and Sanji blocked Bigmom attack. There is no indication that Luffy did more than Sanji. So the assumption of both Lugfy and Sanji putting equal effort is not an exaggeration.

Jozu was at doffys mercy ?? Are you sure ? Ph cos jozu did not react and just watched doffy and crocoboy converse?? It's like yall are braindead. Yalls argument always sounds like this, apoo beats the whole verse cos he can attack you easily. Or apooo is stronger than luffy , cos he knocked out luffy . My man use your head for once . Bm sent Cracker to defeat luffy cos doffy lost . Think about it.
Apoo just attack but he can't beat the verse which was proven. You can just close your ears . But how do you get out of parasite? Luffy could get out only because he can stretch his body. Queen hasn't shown anything that put him above Doflamingo. BM sending Cracker means nothing, Jack went to fetch Doflamingo from Admiral Fujitora, former fleet admiral Sengoku etc.

Funny how in all the stories you mentioned went to shit at some point or another, and either had a terrible ending, or had a terrible ending and didnt end at all, just replaced the protagonist with his son.
:suresure:
Yea they all had bad endings however they actually ended and none of them had the amount of filler One Piece has. If you think One Piece isn't going to have a bad ending then you are delusional as fck.

Last edited:
What is it you're arguing here? I agree they got stronger in between. Just like sanji. This is further enforced by zoro saying exactly that. Meanwhile they get powerups on the way to ennies lobby.
If you don´t understand what it is being argued, then why butt into a convo.
Zoro got Asura, Sanji got DJ, Luffy got gears, those are power-ups, not zenkai boost, power creep or whatever you want to call it.

The dude i quoted asked me how Sanji beat Jabra after struggling against Blueno, and i answered DJ, his power-up.
Blueno went white eyed after Sanji´s kick in the train, Jabra was just pushed back a bit.
Sanji did not get a zenkai boost, he did not do anything he could not do before, except DJ.

And you asked why Zoro and Luffy beat the guys who crashed them in Galley-La, basically oneshotted them, and i gave you the answer, the same answer Oda gave us immediately after Galley-La, and was repeated by Kaku once again, Galley-La was not their true strength.
And why? Because statement from Nami. Asura just became relevant at the end of the fight as finisher, yet Zoro fought and was not one-shotted.

AoT had one of the shittiest endings in manga history, and had one plot stretched for years, Naruto was extended and even more of a cash grab, Tokyho Ghoul went into obscurity with the second part and hardly anybody cared for it
Yea AOT has a bad ending but who cares? 90% of the content was top notch writing. I am not going to knock on AOT because the author at the end became burned out of writing. AOT delivered for the vast majority of its series. The ending sucked sure but still one of the best writings I have read. Infinitely better than One Piece. I rather have AOT ending than anything post time skip One Piece.

Naruto was extended? Sure? But by how much? Naruto ended in chapter 700. One Piece is in chapter 1020 and it still is barely 60 percent done.

Tokyo Ghoul don't spoil it for me dude lol. I still haven't finished it lol.

And what about him getting trashed by Vergo and neg diffed by Doffy and pinned by Daifuku?
I mean being nerfed before your fight to the point another sh says something about it definitely means something. Still outsped and outmaneuvered vergo. Still sent him into a wall twice without haki. Still made him spit up blood. Still kept fighting after the leg crack and vergo ran away.

Funnily enough he didn't know about doffys df just like luffy didn't know about apoos or ceasers. Still matched doffys kick and pushed his leg back.

Sanji right after being pinned fought daifukus biggest genie yet with ease and no diable jambe. Keep reaching but you'll never take down the 🐐

Status
Not open for further replies.