Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda showed sanji hesitating between going to the roof or helping momo, that's literally saying "he's rooftop level, but he'll go help those on the other floors"
Well he wanted to go there especially for kinemon but not for fighting Kaido. He never showed interest to fight Kaido, because Oda didn't want him to go there.
Bro literally for the most prestigious chapter of One Piece : chapter 1000, Oda showed the strongest fighters who gonna lead to next generation against the strongest of the current generation. Sanji is not part of that, just accept it. There is no shame. He is the wings of Luffy (the future PK) but not the world. When others gonna be the big fishes of the Opverse : Luffy PK, Zoro WSS, Law and Kidd probably the next yonkous, Killer (i don't know for what reason but still it was killer at the rooftop and not sanji).

leaving wano zoro> mihawk and sanji RS =admiral
Hmm

Zoro is still merely pushing Mihawk to mid difficulty in my opinion presumably. Highter end perhaps.

Sanji v Admiral should still be low diff for now. Will possibly become high by the Final War arc in one of the best case scenarios.

Keeping the crew busy/more exhausted so the fight ends more desperate than we think.

Jinbe, Brook, Franky, Nami, and Usopp are all fine. If they aren't kept busy by their enemies, then Oda has to draw them somewhere else doing other things. Either they fight fodder or they can have more meaningful battles against the F6.

That's my point
Big Mom, all of them except Zoro have had meaningful interactions with BM, and unlike Kaidou, Big Mom actually knows each Strawhat since she is obsessed.

Usopp only happened in this arc, admittedly shaky, Nami has Zeus, Jinbe destroyed her fleet plus Robin and him tossed her aside, the Franky interaction, Brook being the direct counter to her abilities and blitzing her twice...

Personally i think that would be far more meaningful than rehashing the F6.

Im not talking about how Marco works, my point is the difference on Marco's situation compared to Sanji's in this chapter.
Okay understood but it still shows that Marco is stronger overall.
Before answering every single response, I’m open for everything. If the manga shows that Sanji is YC1 lvl and beats Queen easily I will accept it. Let’s see how the fight will go out. I’ve always said that Sanji vs Queen is gonna happen, Sanji fanboys wanted King and Sanji haters Page One

Status
Not open for further replies.