Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You talk like every single attack from Luffy surpassed Doflamingo's defense in Dressrosa, except for Gear 4 :kaidowhat:
(Not mention Law's assistance)

"Poele a Frire" is a DPS move that focus on landing lots of hits, similar to "Hawk Gatling", no wonder Doflamingo said it was "powerful stuff" and instantly used "Parasite" to stop Sanji's attack towards him.

Vergo got stunned in a hole in the wall while Sanji talked with Marines and Tashigi, and thats because he was previously nerfed and got too cocky overall.
Vergo was the guy who ignored several Smoker's haki blows like it was nothing. "Flange Strike" isn't even one of his Sanji's strongest moves.
Well, Luffy did need G4 to surpass Doffy. And I expect Queen to be much tougher.
I'm waiting for hell memories 2.0 but much stronger

I mean it seems like Sanji without his suit is already close to queen, do you think the suit won’t be a big buff?
Sanji without his raidsuit was able to hold off king and queen for atleast a little bit until he collapsed , but this is Sanji without his raid suit , if base Sanji can hold off king and queen for a bit , imagine what full power rs Sanji is capable of , before this chapter I thought post wano Sanji will be at best equal to King , but now I’m genuinely intrigued of how strong rs Sanji really is.

Lmfao sanji got negged by doffy law saved him from death.
Yeah totally :suresure:, thats why he ate "Goshikito" so easily :cantseeme:

Marco blocked an attack from King aimed at Zoro according to spoilers, so Zoro would get negged most likely :kawak:

Try to imagine Zoro on Sanji's situation mid air against Doflamingo with his complete lack of mobility :suresure:
No wonder why Orlumbus sent him flying with a super strong move to reach Pica and Law teleported him up to reach full Zoan Kaido.

They will probably tag team to defeat King and Queen because of King's flying capabilities, unless King is dumb enough to not use his wings + flying devil fruit

You talk like every single attack from Luffy surpassed Doflamingo's defense in Dressrosa, except for Gear 4 :kaidowhat:
(Not mention Law's assistance)

"Poele a Frire" is a DPS move that focus on landing lots of hits, similar to "Hawk Gatling", no wonder Doflamingo said it was "powerful stuff" and instantly used "Parasite" to stop Sanji's attack towards him.

Vergo got stunned in a hole in the wall while Sanji talked with Marines and Tashigi, and thats because he was previously nerfed and got too cocky overall.
Vergo was the guy who ignored several Smoker's haki blows like it was nothing. "Flange Strike" isn't even one of his Sanji's strongest moves.
Yes Poele a frire spectre is So powerful that Doffy didnt even have to use hardening unlike Luffy hawk gatling. Be real , Lanji got done dirty by oda post-ts , he is now relegated to hype tool of powerful characters

Well, Luffy did need G4 to surpass Doffy. And I expect Queen to be much tougher.
I'm waiting for hell memories 2.0 but much stronger
But thats the point, Sanji's AP was always pretty decent, where did Sanji landed a clean hit on Doflamingo to begin with? Doflamingo started blocking the attack, said it was powerful and then instantly stopped Sanji with "Parasite", thats literally all that happened.

It doesn't matter what you, a self proclaimed Sanji hater and your Zolo gang thinks about what the manga makes pretty clear, people who can't even read things properly it's pure clownery. Just imagine Zoro in the same situation as Sanji LoL, Sanji was the first dude to fight Doflamingo in the air in complete disadvantage, Doflamingo needed to use 3 of his arguably most broken abilities not Awakening included to stop Sanji and we don't know how it would end cuz Sanji was fine after "Goshikito" and Law teleported him because of "Parasite". You probably think Zoro would do much better in a situation like that right because Zoro is incomparable to Sanji right?
Evil Sanji :stealthblack:

But thats the point, Sanji's AP was always pretty decent, where did Sanji landed a clean hit on Doflamingo to begin with? Doflamingo started blocking the attack, said it was powerful and then instantly stopped Sanji with "Parasite", thats literally all that happened.
Sanji was not physically strong enough to break out of parasite and didnt have enough COO to see it coming and block it

If Sanji YC3
Doffla Admiral Level @TheAncientCenturion :datas:@dofla fans
Post automatically merged:

To be honest it's funny how a few weeks ago a certain crowd here was hyped and made a big deal about Oda intending to eventually have Luffy and Zoro make their comeback at the same time, but Oda has Sanji momentarily knocked down just so that he can have both Zoro and Sanji make their comeback at the same time instead

:milaugh:
Subverting expectations Oda* :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.