Status
Not open for further replies.
Another reason to never read the official translation.
But Lodestar makes more sense
Post automatically merged:

Can you explain why?
Webster definition of Lodestar: 1 archaic : a star that leads or guides especially : north star. 2 : one that serves as an inspiration, model, or guide.

Anyway it being the North star is extremely fitting since the North start was the primary navigation method for Sailors way back when before GPS and maps.

How many more chapters do think this flashback will have?
Two to three.
Next chapter Most of the chapter with Roger, with two pages of Oden going back the WB. And last page Oden returning to Wano.
968: Oden reunites with everyone, but Wano is worse off because of Orochi. But Oden wants to help, and do anything he can.
End page in his declaration of Opening Wano's borders.
969: Oden is gaining support in Kuri, and even others are opening up to the idea.
Last Page is Oden waking up in the middle of the night to fire, and we see Kiado.

D

Deleted member 83

Webster definition of Lodestar: 1 archaic : a star that leads or guides especially : north star. 2 : one that serves as an inspiration, model, or guide.

Anyway it being the North star is extremely fitting since the North start was the primary navigation method for Sailors way back when before GPS and maps.
I ask him because I’m actually curious as to why using lodestar instead of road star would be another reason viz sucks, not because I don’t know what lodestar means...
Post automatically merged:

Their translations are just bad imo. I don't like reading Dogstorm, Catviper or Animal Kingdom pirates
Don’t get me wrong I agree with your point, but what does that have to do with lodestar and road star?

I just don't like knowing the mistranslated name of something mentioned in spoilers then waiting 3 or 4 days to get the correct name from shueisha

Status
Not open for further replies.