Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Charlotte Horchata

I'm not a native or japanese speaker at all, but looking through google I found not a single implication that Hanagata can be used for plural. It's used for singular- to describe a star actor. Checked bunch of japanese sites, too. Asked a friend who knows japanese and it's for singular according to him, too.

If you can give source/link behind your claim it being plural, that's okay.
Japanese has no actual grammatical plural tho.

Not really comparable. Zoro has to sleep a lot to heal and it takes so much time. Which is why he's taking the healing drug.
Luffy heals by eating food which doesn't require much time. Food is literally a senzu bean to this man which is kinda wtf.
But it's actually not. In Impel Down, Luffy ate a mountain of food after Ivankov's treatment, and still was unable to move and required Ivankov's Hormones just to be able to function.

More references on "hanagata" being used as young, raising stars, and not "main actors" only:

-Kabuki o Ou Hanagata (The Young Stars Who Carry Kabuki) (Tokyo Shinbun, 1954).

-The family tree of the Jitsukawa clan recalls how Jitsukawa Enzaburô I was once part of the Hanagata Sanpukutsui section, "a trio of young stars" as it is translated.

-What seems to be a theatre play, if I'm not wrong, titled Kotohogite Hanagata Tsudou Hashiradate that is translated as "The Auspicious Ceremony of Building the First Pillar enacted by Young Stars".

This is actually interesting to learn more of Japanese culture, so I'd appreciate if someone who speaks Japanese fluently could clarify if I'm mistaken at my takes here, which could be.

More references on "hanagata" being used as young, raising stars, and not "main actors" only:

-Kabuki o Ou Hanagata (The Young Stars Who Carry Kabuki) (Tokyo Shinbun, 1954).

-The family tree of the Jitsukawa clan recalls how Jitsukawa Enzaburô I was once part of the Hanagata Sanpukutsui section, "a trio of young stars" as it is translated.

-What seems to be a theatre play, if I'm not wrong, titled Kotohogite Hanagata Tsudou Hashiradate that is translated as "The Auspicious Ceremony of Building the First Pillar enacted by Young Stars".

This is actually interesting to learn more of Japanese culture, so I'd appreciate if someone who speaks Japanese fluently could clarify if I'm mistaken at my takes here, which could be.
@EtenBoby
@PuckTheGreat
@VegaPank

Ayyo a six inch mattress ain’t big enough right? Or am I buggin
Post automatically merged:

What agenda does this even fuel
No agenda, just people who hop on every hype train and jump to conclusions because of the loosest of connections. Queen has a metal arm and was in charge of Udon, so he fights Kid. If Kid’s fighting an All Star, then Law is too. WsW was apparently a swordsman, so Zoro has to fight him. Perospero has a fire weakness, so Sanji fights him. Sasaki looks like a fishman, so Jinbe fights him. Yamato hit Ulti, so she fights her. Drake and P1 were paired together in Act 2, so they fight each other. Black Maria fights Killer because Killer has to fight somebody

So all those people that quoted me in those inactive threads that had devolved into “buT ZoRO is GoINg to go bACk to rOoFtop and ZKK,” a few weeks back…hope you guys going to enjoy Zoro vs along as much as I will.
Zoro is right behind Luffy.
Almost as bad as the idea from fanboys that Zoro is equal to or stronger than Luffy is the idea Zoro is close to him.

Luffy was fighting Kaido 1v1 and matching him, while Kaido was in hybrid and Luffy was in base. We can bury this. Luffy is far stronger. It’s not close. This has been ongoing since way back in the series, where each successive enemy that Luffy faces is increasingly stronger than the one Zoro faces. Captains and leaders are well stronger than the next in line, and it’s not particularly close.

Status
Not open for further replies.