Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite. It is no different than the "wings" statement.
Marco also initially called the dome crew (Zoro, Chopper, Brook and Robin) as the muscle etc... yet I don't think that should be used as portrayal against the others.
Unless we are going to start powerscaling people on statements like "wings" and "stars"
All SH's are special but Zoro and Sanji stand out as Luffy's Wings.

All SH's are the muscle of the Alliance but Zoro and Sanji stand out as the Stars of the crew.

This ain't rocket science :milaugh:

Marco also initially called the dome crew (Zoro, Chopper, Brook and Robin) as the muscle etc... yet I don't think that should be used as portrayal against the others.
Unless we are going to start powerscaling people on statements like "wings" and "stars"
I'm pretty sure everyone interpreted the MUSCLE as the main force.. or a pivotal force.

All SH's are special but Zoro and Sanji stand out as Luffy's Wings.

All SH's are the muscle of the Alliance but Zoro and Sanji stand out as the Stars of the crew.

This ain't rocket science :milaugh:
Look at all that mental gymnastics just powerscale wings and stars

So if they are muscles, does that mean they are equally strong?

Marco even referred to entire alliance. So does that put the SH above Kid and Law?

Try again

I am not talking about the importance in the crew, that´s basically Robin´s statement, she makes that statement with everything she knows since Alabasta, knowing the crew structure and dynamics. .

But Marco only has met the crew for the first time, and is basically saying Zoro and Sanji are the new rising stars, pitted against the all stars of the BP of the old generation. It´s a different context to the wings statement altogether done by someone who has no knowledge of the crew.
And putting aside that Y1Cs usually are superior, i still think it´s meaningful that they are put together by Marco.

I am not talking about the importance in the crew, that´s basically Robin´s statement, she makes that statement with everything she knows since Alabasta, knowing the crew structure and dynamics. .

But Marco only has met the crew for the first time, and is basically saying Zoro and Sanji are the new rising stars, pitted against the all stars of the BP of the old generation. It´s a different context to the wings statement altogether done by someone who has no knowledge of the crew.
And putting aside that Y1Cs usually are superior, i still think it´s meaningful that they are put together by Marco.
we can safely say that Zoro and Sanji are considered #2 and #3 of SH crew by the outside world of One Piece(As it should be)

Status
Not open for further replies.