Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all that mental gymnastics just powerscale wings and stars

So if they are muscles, does that mean they are equally strong?

Marco even referred to entire alliance. So does that put the SH above Kid and Law?

Try again

The only mental gymnastic required here is to twist and turn backwards to deny the obvious implications of Oda giving Zoro and Sanji standout labels within the crew that separates them from everyone else :kobeha:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I am not talking about the importance in the crew, that´s basically Robin´s statement, she makes that statement with everything she knows since Alabasta, knowing the crew structure and dynamics. .

But Marco only has met the crew for the first time, and is basically saying Zoro and Sanji are the new rising stars, pitted against the all stars of the BP of the old generation. It´s a different context to the wings statement altogether done by someone who has no knowledge of the crew.
And putting aside that Y1Cs usually are superior, i still think it´s meaningful that they are put together by Marco.
But like I said, Marco also called a part of the crew the "muscle" of the alliance.
He even made a similar statement to King and Queen when he was flying Zoro to the top.
If Jinbei was next to Zoro and Sanji with Marco singling them out then that would be a different scenario. Does Marco even know Jinbei has joined the crew?

Status
Not open for further replies.