Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were still fine though so stick to your own rules.
But that isn't something I disputed. He destroyed WW , that is already well known
What are you dumb. You alwats put context. Jenbei abd Franky had similar situations. Cracker didn't. Which is why i say Franky looks fine just like Jenbei. You comparing a completely different scenario. Lmao where Cracker the one getting jumped and thry had his nerf.

I won't lie, none of the other break weeks have ever felt this long to me. This one is just too long.
And there are so many questions about what happened in this chapter, drives me crazy :suresure:

How good looking is Sanji vs King and Queen
Why King left Marco to attack Sanji
Who is "hanagata"
Which named attacks were used?
Are the Tobiroppo all really defeated?
But the most important, how amazing is Raizo vs Fukurokuju? :steef: :steef:

What are you dumb. You alwats put context. Jenbei abd Franky had similar situations. Cracker didn't. Which is why i say Franky looks fine just like Jenbei. You comparing a completely different scenario. Lmao where Cracker the one getting jumped and thry had his nerf.
They didn't have similar situations. You are the one ignoring context.
Franky got his strongest form destroyed and used 3 ultimate attacks. Jinbei on the otherhand used non.

You are the one showing double standards. You claim you don't care what Franky did because he was fine yet when it comes to applying the same logic to Luffy and Nami ,vuou come up with...but but but CoNtExT
Post automatically merged:

Bro he kicking you whuch take speed. He doesn't have to be stationary either.
He was stationary when he transformed. Speed is relevant with distance. So it will only be relevant if Sanji is attacking Queen from a distance

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
How is being a blonde man with a goatee an accomplishment? :kaidowhat:
If you could grow one, you would know.
And there are so many questions about what happened in this chapter, drives me crazy :suresure:

How good looking is Sanji vs King and Queen
Why King left Marco to attack Sanji
Who is "hanagata"
Which named attacks were used?
Are the Tobiroppo all really defeated?
But the most important, how amazing is Raizo vs Fukurokuju? :steef: :steef:
- It's barely one page long. Just a few panels of Sanji trying to dodge them and in the end getting hit.
- Oda's trash continuity.
- Zoro and Sanji.
- ?
- Yes.
Got you, fam.
:kata:

Papazuki came out of his fight against WB with only minor bleeding. :brootea:

WB came out of his fight against Papazuki with no internal organs, half blind, half deaf, half a brain, and half dead. :luffydab:

Remind me again how WB is not low diffed? :emohiyo:
An old and sick Whitebeard wasn't even hindered by that at all and went onto punch the fuck out of him. Akainu the bitch was so scared that he didn't even go back to fight him. :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.