Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except he didn’t.

This is false, given that every enemy Luffy has fought in each arc has been stronger than every enemy Zoro has fough, by a margin that has increased each arc throughout the entire story. The gap has only gotten wider. Hell, in the middle of the series, we were actually given a number for it.

The captains are and always have been vastly superior to their subordinates. This has been demonstrated multiple times, and was even talked about in a roundabout way on Thriller Bark. They’re on an entirely different plane than their subordinates are. This is why we’re about to get a recovered Zoro against King while Luffy is going to face Kaido. They’re not remotely in the same league.
Ofc this is if you disregard the fact that the ''subordinate'' always cimes back with the captain.
The captain even going out of his way to ask the ''subordinate'' to come with him (Croco and Mr1 is an example).
The ''subordinate'' in most cases accepts to join because of comon interests and not because of a ''show of power''.
Zoro keeps fighting after he beats the ''subordinate'' wheras Luffy is KO after the captain.
Many times the ''subordinate'' was called partner by the captain.
And you can find many other manga facts that always point to Luffy and Zoro being on par.
It's up to you if you want to disregard them but that won't help your story understanding and will frustrate you in many instances in the future.

Zoro's fanatics also hate to compare Sanji and Zoro. Aren't they fighting disasters together? When you crowd out others, you should also be prepared to be excluded
The reason Zoro fans don’t like the comparison is due to it being simply gags, the fact your starting your argument with “Zoro fanatics” shows your bias.

I could slap you with facts but in the long run it’s going to come down to me being a Zoro fanboy.

Ofc this is if you disregard the fact that the ''subordinate'' always cimes back with the captain.
The captain even going out of his way to ask the ''subordinate'' to come with him (Croco and Mr1 is an example).
The ''subordinate'' in most cases accepts to join because of comon interests and not because of a ''show of power''.
Zoro keeps fighting after he beats the ''subordinate'' wheras Luffy is KO after the captain.
Many times the ''subordinate'' was called partner by the captain.
And you can find many other manga facts that always point to Luffy and Zoro being on par.
It's up to you if you want to disregard them but that won't help your story understanding and will frustrate you in many instances in the future.
No subordinate zoro has defeated was ever considered partner to the captain with the exception of fucking hyouzou. Hacci was never the partner to arlong . The guardian was never the partner to Enel. Kaku was never Luccis partner. Ryumahs zombie was never moriahs partner. Pica was never doffys partner. And king is not kaidos partner . Mr.1 was never crocoboys partner Robin was . So which partner are you talking about?? Which story you being reading till now?? Explain

The reason Zoro fans don’t like the comparison is due to it being simply gags, the fact your starting your argument with “Zoro fanatics” shows your bias.

I could slap you with facts but in the long run it’s going to come down to me being a Zoro fanboy.
Can you explain what the joke in Zoro and Sanji's main arc fight being against similarly powerful enemies, side by side? I don't understand this gag.

The comparison between Luffy and Zoro is also a gimmick
Luffy Zoro has never been the same, whether it's status or defeated opponents

The comparison between Luffy and Zoro is also a gimmick
Luffy Zoro has never been the same, whether it's status or defeated opponents
How is it a gimmic ??

does both of them having Conquers make it funny ?

or is it the fact that they’re the only two out the alliance who has adv CoC?

Sorry maybe I’m missing something.
Post automatically merged:

Can you explain what the joke in Zoro and Sanji's main arc fight being against similarly powerful enemies, side by side? I don't understand this gag.
Never mentioned anything about who they’re fighting comparing Zoro the character and Sanji the character in the manga itself is a gag.

How is it a gimmic ??

does both of them having Conquers make it funny ?

or is it the fact that they’re the only two out the alliance who has adv CoC?

Sorry maybe I’m missing something.

Never mentioned anything about who they’re fighting comparing Zoro the character and Sanji the character in the manga itself is a gag.
Chinjao also has COC, but he was punched in the head by Luffy
Do you know why Zoro can only go to the roof gang fight? Now you can only fight the king who was despised by Zoro fans? Because he is different from Luffy, he is just Luffy's subordinate

in this arc? no. theres been a soo much parallels b/w luffy and zoro that even a blind man would notice
In the first 1000 chapters, the comparison between Luffy and Zoro is completely a gimmick. When there is even a little similarity in this arc, it is infinitely enlarged? Zoro should probably stay here forever so that he can compare with Luffy

He is actually one of the most impressive, you're just trying to wank King cuz Queen is fighting Sanji the Beast
Huh? Marco, Jozu, Ace, Vista, Katakuri, Cracker, King, and Jack are all more impressive than Queen in the series.

Marco: Self-explanatory.
Jozu: Blocked Mihawk's attack, lifted a mountain, and stalled Aokiji decently until he got distracted.
Ace: Gave BB a good fight and did decently against Aokiji until his temper lucked out against Akainu.
Vista: Stalled Mihawk.
Katakuri: Self-explanatory.
Cracker: Stalled G4 Luffy for 11 hours despite Luffy having had help from Nami.
King: Neg diffed the BMP, one-shot Cook twice and took down Marco.
Jack: Stalled the dukes for 5 days, destroyed a country, and stalled Asura.

Meanwhile, Queen:

- Spirit-breaking torture? Instead gave Luffy and Kidd a training ground.
- Lucked out against Big Mom after getting two-shot.
- Sacrificed Apoo and many members of his crew for a stupid ice oni game, that was later thwarted by Chopper, hurting Queen's own crew's chances to win the raid in the process.
- Got disarmed effortlessly by The Grandmaster with a single slash, losing his main weapon and getting humiliated in front of everybody in the process.
- Got his own crew to betray him mid-war by being too big of an asshole. Showing no leadership whatsoever.
- Is being clowned by Cook, to the point where Cook got in three sneak attacks against him already while he is yet to damage Cook.

The only one less impressive than Queen is literally Smoothie, but this is obviously nothing to brag about.

Status
Not open for further replies.