Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the same dragon is the most powerful men in the world low diff roger xebec primebeard
then why didn't he just go up the Holy Land and kill the Celestial Dragons? :choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

1000+ pages guaranteed by the end of next week :crazwhat::crazwhat:
Imagine how funny it would be if we get WAY MORE IMPORTANT chapters than this one by the end of the series, like the reveal of One Piece itself, and this fucking chapter of a tag team between Zoro and Sanji is the top one

:laughmoji:

that's actually your argument for jyabura and iron body ~ completely ignoring all the extra points that king is gonna get due to his fire ability, his swordsman ship etc to wank queen.
But thats exactly what you're doing dude :suresure:

I said that IF Kaku is much stronger than Jabra because he uses swords, Jabra is fits this gap by using Tekkai while moving

LMFAOOOOOOO

SAJJJI FAGS SAY SANJI = MARCO

MARCO HOLD OFF KING QUEEN FOR 20+ CHAPTERS LAUGHING AND SHIT
:kobeha:
KING AND QUEEN TEAM UP FOR 0.001 SECONDS AND SANJI FAINTS
MZ WAS TRYING TO PROTECT YALL AND YALL BETRAYED HIM
SAJJI FANS CLOWNS IN BOTH WAYS
Don't forget Marco sending both Queen and King flying in the same fucking chapter, while Sanji is the one that gets sent flying by Zoan Form Unamed Attack by King.

:shame:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What happened on the rooftop, exactly? Zoro showing himself to be unable to efficiently block hakai? Zoro scarring Kaido in the most underwhelming way possible, even though it was expectable for a fighter like him to achieve such thing? What if current Zoro, who is back into action and fresh, takes on King with similar difficulty to any other time he has faced the main villain's strongest subordinate instead of "neg diffing" him as some believe according to his "rooftop feats"?
when did i ever say anything along the lines of zoro "neg diffing" king?

i place zoro solidly at the highest rung of YC1 ~ along with marco and katakuri and above king ~ off of the rooftop feats. he is expected to defeat king but the fight is going extreme diff for sure. when has ever a fight between two people on the same level be anything short of high diff?

base sanji is barely YC2. with the raidsuit he'd probably be around the same level as queen (highest rung of YC2) since i expect sanji to be pushed to his absolute limits in this fight.

based on the difficulty of the fights the ranking will switch but as of now,
zoro ~ marco ~> katakuri > king > RS sanji >~ queen > base sanji

this is a pretty accurate powerscale IMO and any fight between any two of the above is going to be a high difficulty fight minimum. green are worthy of being YC1s while yellow are worthy of being YC2s.

Only because you interpret his feats in a way doesn't mean others do too. I mainly saw a showing of Zoro's endurance and attack power, which are the stats he has outstood at since... ever, basically.
yeah like any yonko commander level fighter has ever showed such feats. stop the downplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.