Announcement Worstgen second anniversary year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Hello everyone,

in few days we will celebrate the 2nd year of activity of the Worstgen forum. :shocking:

We decided though that as a surprise, we could a little present ahead of time. Like some of you already noticed, they have been attributed different tags, but they may not know about how their order, so i'd explain it a bit below

- Luffy tag

All newcomers or users with the lowest amount of posts / trophy points in the forum have this tag

This is the part however where it becomes interesting, because after the Luffy tag, i decided to seperate the growth in tags into 3 categories(Shichibukai, Yonko, Marine). The tag seperation was made randomly, or rather depending on your joining date

As for how exactly you receive tags depending on your category, i think you may already know, but i'd just leave it up to you to imagine lol

The mod tags were attributed randomly lol

Either way, this should last for about a month, the time to properly celebrate our secondarily year as a forum, so enjoy :cheers:

As for the tags themselves, i'd like to give a special thanks to @Dragomir , with the entire staff also helping with suggestions and the like to make our forum grow even better and better.

Wishing you a great time in the year(s) to come.

-- The Worstgen Staff

Hello everyone,

in few days we will celebrate the 2nd year of activity of the Worstgen forum. :shocking:

We decided though that as a surprise, we could a little present ahead of time. Like some of you already noticed, they have been attributed different tags, but they may not know about how their order, so i'd explain it a bit below

- Luffy tag

All newcomers or users with the lowest amount of posts / trophy points in the forum have this tag

This is the part however where it becomes interesting, because after the Luffy tag, i decided to seperate the growth in tags into 3 categories(Shichibukai, Yonko, Marine). The tag seperation was made randomly, or rather depending on your joining date

As for how exactly you receive tags depending on your category, i think you may already know, but i'd just leave it up to you to imagine lol

Either way, this should last for about a month, the time to properly celebrate our secondarily year as a forum, so enjoy :cheers:

As for the tags themselves, i'd like to give a special thanks to @Dragomir , with the entire staff also helping with suggestions and the like to make our forum grow even better and better.

-- The Worstgen Staff
Thanks @Dragomir and @Bogard

:cheers:

Hello everyone,

- Luffy tag

-- The Worstgen Staff
Thanks uncles! and Happy Anniversary Worstgen!:cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

Congratulations and many thanks to you and everyone at WG! Let's hope for many more years here and that we get to see the site thrive to the end of OP at least!

:finally:

I have really enjoyed my time here since I joined, my 1 year anniversary of being here is coming up soon too funnily enough and I've been donating to the site for a while now as a measure of my gratitude too!

That tag system change for a month or so is very interesting, nice idea!

:cheers::kata:

*Meanwhile me with my custom tag, so I won't get a random tag ironically. If I remove the custom tag, will I get one of the new tags whilst they last?*

:milaugh::choppawhat::nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.