Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Queen as a character has been entertaining as hell! He reminds me of the showmanship and energy of Bon clay. But his reactions are Usopp level amazing
Completely agree! He's so entertaining and makes me laugh so hard! Usopp level reactions is the perfect comparison! He truly is one of the ultimate showmen! Well said anyway, so happy to have a kindred spirit in appreciating Queen as a character!

I wish he was playable in Pirate Warriors 4 along with Jack and King! Hell I would gladly pay for a 4th DLC for it with them and even more for a DLC including the Tobi Roppo as playable too but this all may get saved for a PW5 or at least a future OP game ofc. PW4 has it's own personal take on Wano's storyline like PW3 did with Dressrosa and I really enjoyed that alternate Dressrosa storyline too! I've not done PW4's Wano yet but I've seen some major spoilers from it and the game in general anyway....

:cheers::funky::queenmoji:

Imagine how much Queen could end up buffing Sanji, Chopper, Franky altogether? Usopp too even? Or even all the SHs somehow maybe because why not? An actual scientist joining the crew? People wanted Caesar to join for that reason amongst others including being a logia and comical but Nami and Oda both said he is ireedeemable and I almost entirely agree at least.

I think he can still be redeemed potentially but it would take a LOT of effort, introspection, realisation and whatever. I used ot believe he was completely irredeemable before though at least.

But yeah to focus on Queen, I really wanted him to have a jetpack or and jet thruster legs, maybe a plasma/electric whip type weapon or even water soakers to try to weaken other DF users? There's so much potential for him as a character in many ways and he really showcases Oda's insane creativity/imagination/range of influnces/inspirations and such! I love how his hybrid is reminiscient to Doctor Octopus too!

Reminds me of this vintage legend too! With his lasers especially ofc!:

Completely agree! He's so entertaining and makes me laugh so hard! Usopp level reactions is the perfect comparison! He truly is one of the ultimate showmen! Well said anyway, so happy to have a kindred spirit in appreciating Queen as a character!

I wish he was playable in Pirate Warriors 4 along with Jack and King! Hell I would gladly pay for a 4th DLC for it with them and even more for a DLC including the Tobi Roppo as playable too but this all may get saved for a PW5 or at least a future OP game ofc. PW4 has it's own personal take on Wano's storyline like PW3 did with Dressrosa and I really enjoyed that alternate Dressrosa storyline too! I've not done PW4's Wano yet but I've seen some major spoilers from it and the game in general anyway....

:cheers::funky::queenmoji:

Imagine how much Queen could end up buffing Sanji, Chopper, Franky altogether? Usopp too even? Or even all the SHs somehow maybe because why not? An actual scientist joining the crew? People wanted Caesar to join for that reason amongst others including being a logia and comical but Nami and Oda both said he is ireedeemable and I almost entirely agree at least.

I think he can still be redeemed potentially but it would take a LOT of effort, introspection, realisation and whatever. I used ot believe he was completely irredeemable before though at least.

But yeah to focus on Queen, I really wanted him to have a jetpack or and jet thruster legs, maybe a plasma/electric whip type weapon or even water soakers to try to weaken other DF users? There's so much potential for him as a character in many ways and he really showcases Oda's insane creativity/imagination/range of influnces/inspirations and such! I love how his hybrid is reminiscient to Doctor Octopus too!

Reminds me of this vintage legend too! With his lasers especially ofc!:

I doubt Queen will join the straw Hats, but imagine if he did turn into an ally of the straw hats.

Showing franky how to make his types of lasers. I can lowkey see Queen doing it for the personal satisfaction of upgrading Vegapunks weaponry with his own.

Teaching Chopper how to make buffing “viruses” that can be used on allies or on himself

And joining Usopp on stage during the ending party :funky:

Top 10 character

That's never gonna happen. If you think Sanji can stand a chance against 3 YONKO commanders then you are just downplaying Yonko commanders. King and Queen have been with kaido for more than 20 years and most probably they all 3 are around 50s. They have an experience of more than 3 decades as a top fighter and they have fought n numbers of fights. And now you want a 20 years old boy who just started pirating 3 years back to get an upper hand over 3 YONKO commanders.:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Even EOS Sanji won't even stand a chance against King and Queen let alone with perospero.:kata::kata:

You lost me at the first part, luffy is 19 and defeated Kata who is 48

Current sanji neg diff perospero, and like I said, wait for the raws

People were talking about Mihawk... tbh, I see him like Lisa Lisa more than some end boss. I like him but I don't care for him as Zoro's final opponent.

Specializing in speed doesn't mean being faster than everyone else, it just means that speed is your best trait. If Jabura who's slightly weaker in Rokushiki can tag Sanji then Kaku can, lol

This is the same bullshit people came up with post WCI. Oh Luffy can blitz everyone now. Got tagged by Holdem and knocked out by a one shot in the beginning of the next arc
Jabura was getting folded by sanji even before diable jambe

Sanji was rag dolling him, jabura landed like 4 hits, sanji landed about 20 and made him pass out for a few seconds when he first used diable jambe

He was clearly stronger even before his power up

Status
Not open for further replies.