Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally if Ryokugyuu has a legit Time DF and if Oda is following any sort of modern acceptance of physics, then Fujitora should have no issues countering Kizaru or Ryokugyuu.

Of course he's using backwards logic like Akainu's magma being stronger than Ace's fire lol
C´mon man, Einstein´s theory was just proven a few days ago.
Before that it was a theory.
And without a basic college degree in physics, it´s already gonna be hard to really understand the implications.

For me Akainu used haki, even if Oda does not believe it, otherwise we open pandora´s box.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes I can see Fujitora likely opting for the sidelines. Preferring to play Neutral eventually trusting the next asset the world will roll with which would be radically different from Absolute Justice.
zoro's possible future opponents are all solid.
shiryu of the rain or jesus burgess (if he has the diamond fruit after killing jozu, it would be a epic throwback to cutting diamond from alabasta).
fujitora/kizaru.
mihawk.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Literally if Ryokugyuu has a legit Time DF and if Oda is following any sort of modern acceptance of physics, then Fujitora should have no issues countering Kizaru or Ryokugyuu.

Of course he's using backwards logic like Akainu's magma being stronger than Ace's fire lol
C´mon man, Einstein´s theory was just proven a few days ago.
Before that it was a theory.
And without a basic college degree in physics, it´s already gonna be hard to really understand the implications.

For me Akainu used haki, even if Oda does not believe it, otherwise we open pandora´s box.
Nothing wrong with akainu and aces clash
It wasn't about heat
It was the fact the magma smothered the flames

I don’t see the time theory because it just seems a little too excessive for a manga made for young boys.

It’s likelier well get the zoan paramecia logia trio

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
No he isn't . If Kizaru gets serious, he will beat the shit out of Akainu.
Haha good one. I am willing to bet no one in the series is gna beat the shit out of Akainu.
You do know Oda has a great deal respect for Akainu, moreso for the man who was behind the inspiration for the character. He already said he is gna treat the character with care and respect. There is no way Oda is gna let anyone trash him. Not Luffy and certainly not Kizaru.
Oda once said Akainu could find the OP in a year, way less time than it took Gol D Roger.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
how am I coping
Sanji will always fight weaker characters than Zoro
doesn't change the fact that Queen is more important than King and Mr. 2 was more important than Mr 1
you're clearly coping cause zoro's opponents are always more important than sanji's to the story, sanji has a few exceptions like bon clay, but zoro hachi mr 1 kaku and even king has a story tied to the grand line that will definitely tie with the end of the story.
Zoro's opponents are always more relevant.
Meanwhile who the fuck is kuroobi? What's that guy who shot noodles out of his nose called again? Where's jyabra?
Post automatically merged:

I'm talking about guy with the long legs, I already mentioned the noodle guy before mentioning him, did you even read my comment bro?
the guy with long legs? Another clown that was so irrelevant i forgot he existed

Fujitora would rather fight against Strawhats than give control to Pirates. He knows WG isnt good but knows that world would be a worse place if power comes in hand of others. I dont think he'll leave betray WG in final war

Status
Not open for further replies.