Status
Not open for further replies.
So can anyone with flavour knowledge tell us about the claim? All I'm getting from the wiki is that she's a support char that can change people's appearances.
Ugh it has been a while since i've read part 4 but she was really a minor character, like a really minor. She helped, i think it was Ryu's role, the girl with hair, to hook up with Koichi. After that Kira found her and forced her to change his appearance before killing her

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I have an issue with that claim. Cinderella had a power to change appearance. By logic her abilities should follow that in game. Changing alignment?
You think she's changing players' alignment? That would make her cult or some variation of it. But the wiki also says that she exchanged Kira's face with someone else's so it could also classify as bus drive.

You think she's changing players' alignment? That would make her cult or some variation of it. But the wiki also says that she exchanged Kira's face with someone else's so it could also classify as bus drive.
I mean i can't shake the feeling something is off, we have a role claim for someone that can change appearance who never claimed they bussed when they should have.

It just feels slapped together

If Destroya flips scum that doesn't clear Rhea
If Rhea flips scum that dooms Destroya

I honestly feel like this is Sk vs Mafia situation

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well, we can analyze what happens if we lynch Destroya or Rhea.

Lynching Destroya:
- He flips town - we go after Rhea.
- He flips scum - Rhea could be town or Sk (?)

Lynching Rhea:
- She flips town - we go after Destroya
- She flips Sk/cult - Destroya can still be mafia or town.

What would make Destroya mafia is if Rhea has the bus drive ability and flips town or SK.

Status
Not open for further replies.