Status
Not open for further replies.
No no, I'm speculating. Don't worry, though. You definitely started off as town and were town until night 2. After that, it would get iffy.
Trust me, I’m not worried. As fresh and exciting as converting would have been, I’m still town. I think after announcing I got rolecrushed they were like nah he’s useless right now. In any case, I wouldn’t be an ideal conversion target imo.

:optimistic:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm not opposed to the Rhea lynch, but a lot of push back from the Dest lynch huh?

Let's look at it this way, lynching Dest would at least tell me you're not mafia to some extent, lynching Rhea, no matter what the reason, wouldn't necessarily clear you of being culted on Night 1 and Night 2.

We know Hayumi was not converted on Night 1 and Night 3 the conversion failed. So that only leaves Night 2 as the window for him.

@Hayumi did you target anyone last night? @Dr_Professor83 who did you target last night?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Cinderella wouldn’t be a SK though. So could Rhea be mafia and Dest SK instead if Cinderella flips Mafia?
You think Aya Tsuji could fit mafia instead of the SK? I thought so too, but then Rhea coming out with the Dest claim would be suicide unless it was bussing.

Since we know Cal got the result "mafia" on night 1, if Dest flips SK, it would basically confirm Rhea as scum. If she was really mafia, don't think her team would let her take this gamble to take out the SK instead of reducing town's numbers when their conversion is already stolen, don't you think?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Dest started off as mafia if Rhea is to be believed. So N2 could have been Hayumi or someone else? Fuji, Light, Juliet? Hayumi revealed his role to nat and was role crushed N2. Light was silenced and role crushed for a cycle on N2 as well.

Zara visited you night 1 and he claimed he had an invest ability on Day 1. Tbh, I'm thinking Zara started off as mafia rather than converted.
I think scum silenced me since I was on Zara's ass for a long time. Probably felt Zara would have a better way to spin his story if I wasn't hounding him in the thread.

I'm not opposed to the Rhea lynch, but a lot of push back from the Dest lynch huh?

Let's look at it this way, lynching Dest would at least tell me you're not mafia to some extent, lynching Rhea, no matter what the reason, wouldn't necessarily clear you of being culted on Night 1 and Night 2.

We know Hayumi was not converted on Night 1 and Night 3 the conversion failed. So that only leaves Night 2 as the window for him.

@Hayumi did you target anyone last night? @Dr_Professor83 who did you target last night?
I understand what you’re saying. But I’m just wondering/asking why me specifically? What would be the point of even bothering to make up a lie on targeting someone that was dead N2 (the only night that I could have been converted) when I could have claimed an action that wasn’t self confirmable rather then something that was, I.e: My literal one shot role reveal to Natalija which she could have confirmed if she didn’t die. Also I was still rolecrushed last night, because my rolecrush was at the start of the 3rd dp, not the second np.

I targeted @Juliet , @Lindltaylor , do I have to say what I can do? Some people already know I think. I think @Fruitji knows. I think he even knows my character and if he does then I think I know his.

Back to the lynch, I’m honestly fine with the Dest vote or the Rhea vote. I definitely don’t trust Rhea but it seems like it would be pointless to lie about Dest here. Although Zara literally did almost the same thing with Tobi last phase so that’s something to consider. I just want to lynch whoever is most likely to do most harm to town in a single night/who can tell us the most useful information.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I understand what you’re saying. But I’m just wondering/asking why me specifically? What would be the point of even bothering to make up a lie on targeting someone that was dead N2 (the only night that I could have been converted) when I could have claimed an action that wasn’t self confirmable rather then something that was, I.e: My literal one shot role reveal to Natalija which she could have confirmed if she didn’t die. Also I was still rolecrushed last night, because my rolecrush was at the start of the 3rd dp, not the second np.
Ah I see. So you were role crushed just like Light for a cycle on night 2 then. Ignore my question if that's the case. Yeah, don't worry, I believe your role reveal to Nat. As I said, the only time you could have been converted was on Night 2.

All my other speculation is just that, speculation. I have no evidence. I still trust you and Light for now.

sounds awfully convenient that she died.
My whole point was: why would I even bother saying that if I supposedly got converted that very same night when I could have said literally anything else about an ability that could not be confirmed. Understand? I was making your own point for you in that post, because that’s the only argument someone could use. Which their would be no point in even bringing up if I was scum all of a sudden.

You think Aya Tsuji could fit mafia instead of the SK? I thought so too, but then Rhea coming out with the Dest claim would be suicide unless it was bussing.

Since we know Cal got the result "mafia" on night 1, if Dest flips SK, it would basically confirm Rhea as scum. If she was really mafia, don't think her team would let her take this gamble to take out the SK instead of reducing town's numbers when their conversion is already stolen, don't you think?
Tsuji would probably need to be Town or Mafia based on flavor. I just see no way they would be a SK flavor wise. Rachet’s actions don’t seem Town in any way action wise. Zara also made a crazy gamble with Tobi, but at least they were seemingly going to try to play it off with the “redirect”. But with conversion stolen it would really make no sense to be so reckless so Idk.

The character flavor + Rachet’s actions + the situational context of the game (for Scum rn) aren’t adding up for me yet.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I targeted @Juliet , @Lindltaylor , do I have to say what I can do? Some people already know I think. I think @Fruitji knows. I think he even knows my character and if he does then I think I know his.
No don't worry. I know what you can do. So that means Juliet is neither the SK or the converter that targeted Dyna.

So Juliet is likely just town, or the Night 1/ Night 2 converted. She voted Tobi yesterday after Zara came out with his info, and then questioned Zara before his wagon actually picked up and before Rej revealed his info. She also came in and put Destroya as one of the suspects in this day phase before Rhea came out with the Destroya info.

So she went after Zara and Destroya (one confirmed mafia, and the other suspected to be mafia) before any evidence for them to be scum was revealed. That likely means Juliet is more town than mafia. She is definitely not the SK.

Nice! Thanks Prof.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Tsuji would probably need to be Town or Mafia based on flavor. I just see no way they would be a SK flavor wise. Rachet’s actions don’t seem Town in any way action wise. Zara also made a crazy gamble with Tobi, but at least they were seemingly going to try to play it off with the “redirect”. But with conversion stolen it would really make no sense to be so reckless so Idk.

The character flavor + Rachet’s actions + the situational context of the game (for Scum rn) aren’t adding up for me yet.
if we're going according to our theory that kira and kira's dad are the mafia, would tsuji be mafia? she was forced to change kira's face right? she even told the joestars before she died according the the wiki.

Nah I was crushed so no info from last night. The other night there's nothing important there.

Yeah I've got some new reads. I think Rhea is deffo scum. Dest probably too. I have an off feeling about Jules. She feels weird in this game. Very weak reason for voting Ryu and seemed overtly defensive on some minor things. If Dest is scum, I think Hayumi ain't as I said already before. Dyna also looks better. Sorry for keeping it short, got home from an early doc appointment so I am feeling sleepy lol.
woof woof

I don't see how is Rhea def scum when she said she bus drove Cal and Dest and she came out to clear up the confusion. Ratchet was inactive at the time when Conquestator came out with the info on Cal and I can totally see Ratchet not being able to give out this info. You do know that Hayumi has claimed to be visiting players who have been visited by scum. N1 he said he visited Lindltaylor who got hit with a post restriction and on n2 he visited Nat who got killed. I see you say I was overtly defensive and I never got overtly defensive on day 1 and I don't know what post you were talking about.

dont claim yet. claiming is heavily discouraged so there might be some scum ability which makes them op as soon as people claim
woof woof

I think the reason why claiming is heavily discouraged is because in previous games I played something bad would happen after claiming and scum might have some harmful abilities to use on players who claim.

What if I were protected? I would know who the doc would be and the attacker. It would help the PoE way more. I was a much hotter target. Mafia knew this so they didnt target me tho. It proves mafia is afraid of towns backline.
woof woof

Seeing that krogo was janitor killed my guess is reason why they killed krogo was so that they could use his role as a fake claim and this is why when players claim I also want them to claim their abilities, who did they target at night, and why did they target this person.

I have an issue with that claim. Cinderella had a power to change appearance. By logic her abilities should follow that in game. Changing alignment?
woof woof

I have seen some town roles from previous games that don't fit the character and I don't even focus on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.