Should MonsterZoro be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jabura wasn't fast enough to dodge or block any of sanji's kicks, that's my point, sanji was clearly dominating him, he just needed a power up to put him down faster

Half of jabra's most powerful attack wasn't enough to take down sanji even temporarily and sanji willingly didn't fully counter it
Lol this isn't 1993 where we just have to sit and remember things from a few years ago. We have the internet.

Sanji's attacks were hardly working, which Jabura plainly states and Sanji validates when he says "ah crap." Jabura hits him right before he starts DJ and was able to tag him up until the very last hit. No clear domination at all. "Harmless cooking attacks" lmao

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
WB has shown everything Roger has + he has one of the strongest fruits in the verse. Unless Roger shows some other crazy ability in the future, WB clears, sick Roger or not. At least imo.
i mean it has been stated numerous times that roger and whitebeard were rivals ~ meaning roger's haki is so strong that he could match whitebeard's haki + his fruit. i'd place roger over whitebeard when it coems to haki IMO. but yeah this is very debatable since most of its just speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.