Status
Not open for further replies.
because he is/was never cleared and the unvote shows that you had some thought-procedure that pinged me, explain yourself
I voted Tobi when Zara claimed he had Kira’s ability. Then I thought about it and considered how unlikely it is that Kira could be investigated so easily and factored in Zara’s odd behavior this game and unvoted to wait for the Zara/Tobi stuff to play out. Then it became clear that Zara was probably Scum.

I don’t know why you think Tobi was Scum. If he is Mafia and Zara was Mafia that’s a terrible bus. I think the Zara interaction makes him lean Town.

woof woof

You do know that Hayumi has claimed to be visiting players who have been visited by scum. N1 he said he visited Lindltaylor who got hit with a post restriction and on n2 he visited Nat who got killed. I see you say I was overtly defensive and I never got overtly defensive on day 1 and I don't know what post you were talking about.
I don’t even remember Lind saying they PS, I thought only Light did lmfao. But alright then if that’s the case it was a coincidence. And again I only bothered saying I targeted Natalija because I was disappointed af she had to die as soon as I wanted to confirm myself to her. Because I wasted a fucking one shot. What would be the point of me claiming that shit? Even if I was scum that would still be stupid af. I just assumed I was being watched both nights? What even is this suggestion.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
sounds awfully convenient that she died.
Don't worry, I don't think Hayumi killed Nat. Hayumi is definitely telling the truth here about the reveal.

Tsuji would probably need to be Town or Mafia based on flavor. I just see no way they would be a SK flavor wise. Rachet’s actions don’t seem Town in any way action wise. Zara also made a crazy gamble with Tobi, but at least they were seemingly going to try to play it off with the “redirect”. But with conversion stolen it would really make no sense to be so reckless so Idk.

The character flavor + Rachet’s actions + the situational context of the game (for Scum rn) aren’t adding up for me yet.
So flavor wise Tsuji makes no sense to be an SK. Probably a fake claim then? If we consider it a fake claim, then the real SK's claim + Ratchet's actions would make sense.

You can take out the situational context for scum (mafia) here since we are considering Ratchet to be an SK. I mean we can only lynch to confirm Rhea at this point.

didnt hayumi visit and protect zara's supposed invest on n1?
Nope. That’s what I said I was going to do in the thread on day 1. But I specifically chose to protect Lind from being roleblock instead, because I didn’t think anyone would target Zara. That’s why I was like bitch wtf, when she said she supposedly chose to protect herself because that was scum af.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
if we're going according to our theory that kira and kira's dad are the mafia, would tsuji be mafia? she was forced to change kira's face right? she even told the joestars before she died according the the wiki.
Tbh I am the wrong person to ask here, since I have 0 flavor knowledge, but seeing that both Krogo and Nat were janitored, Tsuji might belong to one of them and be a fake claim.

But according to those who know the flavor, Dyna and Prof, Tsuji would fit mafia apparently.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don't see how is Rhea def scum when she said she bus drove Cal and Dest and she came out to clear up the confusion. Ratchet was inactive at the time when Conquestator came out with the info on Cal and I can totally see Ratchet not being able to give out this info.
The timing is off. Ratchet was still playing then and posting but didn't say anything. Not even after the mislynch. No townie would do that. He didn't want to share those results because they benefited him.

You do know that Hayumi has claimed to be visiting players who have been visited by scum. N1 he said he visited Lindltaylor who got hit with a post restriction and on n2 he visited Nat who got killed.
I honestly forgot if he said he visited Lind but I was aware he visited Nat. Seeing what happened to them why would Hayumi claim to visit them if he was scum? That's unnecessary attention.

I see you say I was overtly defensive and I never got overtly defensive on day 1 and I don't know what post you were talking about.
It was in conjunction with the weak reason for voting Ryu. You said you voted Ryu because he said you're bad but earlier agreed with you on the miller situation.
woof woof

Ryu basically agreed with me earlier and then later says he is not liking RippedCal and me without saying why. Looks like scum who is randomly slapping down names.

Vote Lynch Ryu Kishi
woof woof

I said that normally I trust miller claims on day 1 and I won't be focusing on them anytime soon. Later on you also said you trust the miller claims. You don't like RippedCal and me because why?
Even though he said he didn't really agree with you. That's what I meant.
That was my opinion I wss not agreeing with anyone.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Hmm I guess we aren't going to get anywhere with all this paranoia and suspecting everyone else. For now, I'll clear all these players for me:
Light
Conq
Hayumi
Prof
Dyna
Rej
Juliet

Including me that's 8 players out of the 14 alive. Leaving 6. Out of the remaining 6, Rhea and Destroya could both be scum. But not the same alignment - i.e SK and mafia

We suspect 2 more scum to be in the game excluding the above 2 (Rhea and Dest) Meaning out of the remaining 4 - Fuji, Xlaw, T-pein and Tobi, 2 should be scum.

That's 50% odds lol. I'm not sure if this being soo easy is actually good or bad. Maybe I'm putting scum in my town list (?) Don't know.

But anyway, if Tobi vs Zara wasn't staged by mafia, that should clear Tobi from being mafia. T-pein had his bus drive ability stolen on night 2 and became vanilla. Night 3 mafia targeted Dyna. So that leaves Fuji and Xlaw as scum.

But Xlaw subbed in for Solis who wanted Zara out on Day 1. So I don't think Solis started out as mafia. Meaning either he was converted (Don't know why they would convert a newbie) or he's town.

That leaves only Fuji as scum. But we have to have 2 scum at least from the 2 conversions on night 1 and night 2. So there's at least 1 scum in my town reads.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Unless the SK is the one janitor killing and they janitor killed one of the converts - Nat/Krogo.

Then we would only have 1 scum remaining, and that would be Fuji maybe.

Hmm I guess we aren't going to get anywhere with all this paranoia and suspecting everyone else. For now, I'll clear all these players for me:
Light
Conq
Hayumi
Prof
Dyna
Rej
Juliet

Including me that's 8 players out of the 14 alive. Leaving 6. Out of the remaining 6, Rhea and Destroya could both be scum. But not the same alignment - i.e SK and mafia

We suspect 2 more scum to be in the game excluding the above 2 (Rhea and Dest) Meaning out of the remaining 4 - Fuji, Xlaw, T-pein and Tobi, 2 should be scum.

That's 50% odds lol. I'm not sure if this being soo easy is actually good or bad. Maybe I'm putting scum in my town list (?) Don't know.

But anyway, if Tobi vs Zara wasn't staged by mafia, that should clear Tobi from being mafia. T-pein had his bus drive ability stolen on night 2 and became vanilla. Night 3 mafia targeted Dyna. So that leaves Fuji and Xlaw as scum.

But Xlaw subbed in for Solis who wanted Zara out on Day 1. So I don't think Solis started out as mafia. Meaning either he was converted (Don't know why they would convert a newbie) or he's town.

That leaves only Fuji as scum. But we have to have 2 scum at least from the 2 conversions on night 1 and night 2. So there's at least 1 scum in my town reads.
If Fruitji is really who I think he might be then he’s Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.