Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
So umm for those of us with no flavour knowledge how good is this claim lmao?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
let me first say that ive not watched jojo at all nor have i read it.

i just googled the names of nat's and krogo's characters. isnt hayato the 11 year old son of kosaku kawajiri? im just looking at the wiki and it says he helped the joestars after kira killed his dad. is he that important to warrant a character in the game? again let me say that i have no flavour knowledge at all.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž

i just googled the names of nat's and krogo's characters. isnt hayato the 11 year old son of kosaku kawajiri? im just looking at the wiki and it says he helped the joestars after kira killed his dad. is he that important to warrant a character in the game? again let me say that i have no flavour knowledge at all.
Kid helped track Kira. A big move in the story

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž

To get to 20? Yeah Iโ€™d say so.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
It is a very very ballsy claim. Jotaro is like 2 or 3rd most important character in JoJo universe overall. Highly likely.to be in game
So if I understand it's like he claimed Zoro in an OP game or something like that.

Well Star Finger is definitely a Jotaro ability. It doesnโ€™t do what those mechanics say in the canon but thatโ€™s so far off that I donโ€™t think it would be used for a fake claim.
Yeah my next question was gonna be how the abilities stack up in regards to the character.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Are you trying to dissuade my claim here? It kind of looks like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.